Magical Girl of the End

Aggregator gang
I got to volume 8 before dropping. There are zero likeable characters and it seems strongly like the author changed their mind on what the plot twist/ending/reveal was going to be several times. I've read a lot of survival/horror manga like this and it's pretty out there even for those kinds of plots, but just because it's unexpected doesn't mean it's good. I will say, though, the author's drawing skill levels up a lot between the first volumes and the later ones. Maybe their next work will have better writing too.

So dumb it's entertaining, art and some design are decent + the plot wraps up nicely at the end (you can find the last 5 chapters on kissmanga). ACAB except the cop character.

Dex-chan lover
i started reading this yesterday, and i just finished the whole thing.....fucking A! that was fun, but it must have been hell to read as it was published, it reminded me of that other manga with the plants from the future

@Hollow7F nope , not yet , is it good ? i just finished 7Seeds (it was really not bad) , Alive the final evolution (so - so ) and Hive (webtoon)

The story starts interesting but the writing gets increasingly bad as it goes on.

@Blue-Plum @Pixeluh it was dropped but you can easily see the rest in aggro sites
@Aeder honestly i was so invested in the beginning and towards the middle then shit just became confusing and became forced in the end (Sayano is still best girl in my opinion)

Fed-Kun's army
whoa... @Francis, @WeeBDestroyer, thanks for the info you two~ really, much appreciated...

tho, glad that in this place there's no missing chapter, so i prolly gonna read it here for naw and see how the Manga is... >﹏<

Enjoyable read, that ending was kinda meh though not gonna lie.

Kaede got fucked and I can get past the convoluted plot but bruh past Tsukune can rewrite the universe for some reason? Even though future Tsukune doesn't have that kind of power. That was some real deus ex machina shit there.

Macho Loli best girl (Koko and Roro are good too).

Author is actual garbage and honestly feels like he has a bias agasint magical girls in general he also wrote Magical Girl Site. No wonder he hasn't made anything new in a while. Plot makes no sense, extreme edge for no reason other than shock, and just an inherent feel he really just wants to shit on mahou shoujo a genre.

You know this would probably be significantly more interesting if it didn't give off the guro fetish vibe.

The author had vision but the plot was all over the place. For those who are wondering what happens at the end.

At the end everyone survives except Kii, Kii has a kid with the girl who apparently started the whole thing but dies for the peace of the world, the big boob sophomore girl (Yoruka) has a baby with the Ren guy, the pervert gets with Miu Miu and everyone else is pretty much on the sidelines as they stand in front of Kii's grave. The ending is just everyone walking away from it.

In otherwords, it was kinda shit...

Users who are viewing this thread