Magical Trans! - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Summer! Sea! Youth! Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Too big of a challenge? Do it! Just do it! Don't let your dreams be dreams... oh wait I forgot they are well hidden traps!

they aren't 'traps' at all, tbh. The transformation is fully complete, and Minami is clearly enjoying being a girl

@Tetragramat @Animasta They could still be traps. In another gender bend manga where the mc could change freely between his gender (sadly I forgot the title) the mc flirted with a guy who tried to hook up with his crush. (S)he lured him into a hotel with the promise of you know what just to change back into a male and give the other guy the scare of his life. So (s)he trapped that guy pretty bad. With that in mind they could still be traps.

lol if you don't have monkey123 on ignore

lol if you're still an immature shut-in who still uses awful terminology like "trap", isekai yourself

As always, I'm surprised by our protagonist's thoughtfulness and thoughtlessness.

Thoughtful, because he thought of the issue of the women's locker room (I myself didn't realize there was a problem with that until it was mentioned). Thoughtless, because if you don't know how to swim, don't run into the sea like a kamikaze! Who cares if it's moe or not, take some swimming lessons 😅

Dex-chan lover
Girl on the outside, guy on the inside and still remembers who he is (even if I've momentarily forgotten). Very nice to see.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, some people feel satisfied when they throw "haha I ignore that dude" at my face. 🤣 Too bad I didn't save the meme made by @kronix. 🤨

@Tetragramat
How do I describe the feeling of Makoto in https://mangadex.org/title/22372/shingan-no-yuusha , when Avel changes?

@whiteKat yes some do think Trap is a slur against transgender people since they believe its perpuates ideas that mtf aren't real women.

Dex-chan lover
if i didn't know the fact she is trans girl... i will believe this as normal mahou shojou manga.

Fed-Kun's army
"IT'S A TRAP"

I can hear our dear & beloved admiral warning us now.....

Dex-chan lover
"trap" is a slur. It's been called out in anger prior to assault and even murder. I even vaguely remember hearing at least on police tape on TV of an assault where the words was being screamed by the attacker at the top of their lungs.

If you didn't know before, you hopefully know now. If it was ever fun, playful or innocent (i.e. when anime cons had contests and such) it hasn't been for a long time. When you use "trap" in a space with trans people, they don't immediately "get offended" like you might think. Their blood runs cold and they begin to feel fear. Like swallowing a knife that had been in the freezer. From there it's either fight (calling it out) or flight (keeping their head down). But that moment of pure cold fear is there, every single time.

If you're a good person at your core, please don't put other people through that. I'm not going to make demands or saber rattle. I believe most of you are good people and can understand.

Anyways, this chapter is super cute and I was very much looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread