Magical Trans! - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Summer! Sea! Youth! Part 1

Dex-chan lover
@MidnighTea
Bruh, there's a time and a place for everything.

The time and place for being an SJW are both "fucking never".

Group Leader
Imagine being this worked up being someone jokingly said "it's a trap" in a manga community.

No one cares how it's used in an LGBT rights context here except you and a few others. Literally everyone else knows it's a joke and shorthand for manga guys that look like jokes. If someone used it on another forum, be my guest and start frothing, but in the comment section of a mangadex forum is not the place.

10/10 for the latest chapter, as always
0/10 for the comments, unlike before

F*ck off, y'all! Go to 4chan or something, don't do it here

Dex-chan lover
@GureMi
Even 4chan wouldn't want anything to do with this kind of crap, you'd have to find a worse place - like Twitter.

Dex-chan lover
This is like a role call of the shady folks ya'll should already be blocking to improve your overall MangaDex experience. That way you won't have to deal with them later when they pop up and pollute a future discussion. They're here and now like circling like a bunch of whinging sharks. Hot tip: calls for empathy on any given thread is like chum to them. They can't help themselves, they can't stand the idea of people who aren't them getting accommodated for any reason.

I suspect we'll land some more of these fish before the day is out. Hopefully we'll get enough of them that we can talk about how cute the swimsuits are in the next chapter (and the awesome joke at the end of it, tease tease yes I read a bit of the original raw) without even accidentally reading their malformed thoughts. Which usually amount to some kind of anxiety about their own status as "straight" because they like a genderfluid character like Minami. Which is pathetic and also getting to be pretty old by now.

Double-page supporter
Guys calm your tiddies
24mvxuc.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Always hilarious to see when one problem person out of a hundred can't figure out they are the problem and goes about blaming the other ninety nine. Still one good piece of advice - a quick block solves the problem.

Dex-chan lover
Anyways, I find it interesting neither Minami or Akira know the other isn't a girl in their non-magical forms. They both probably think they're the one "guy" in a group of swimsuit-clad girls and perpetuating an illusion that it's an all-girl beach trip.

which it very well could be, they're totally both two eggs in the same carton

Dex-chan lover
I'll just leave these here:
https://i.imgur.com/ywEBTrH.png
https://i.imgur.com/nQSGBGd.jpg

Meant to do it last night but forgot.

Dex-chan lover
Also want to point out it's really nice Karin only got jealous for, like, one panel. Whereas in earlier chapters it'd be like, pouting over the course of several pages if not the whole chapter. It's not just Minami who is developing as a character.

@MidnighTea
which it very well could be, they're totally both two eggs in the same carton
I can tell you right now if you LGBTQ people didnt use stupid terms like "eggs" and "cis" you'd be taken way more seriously

@Amplify
Still one good piece of advice - a quick block solves the problem.
Unfortunately thats not good enough for these people, they absolutely cant stand the fact that there are people who aren't soulless drones that only say nice things. That's why they'll also report you to get your comment removed and try to get you banned in the hope that they finally got rid of you and they get their safe space where no one will be mean to them.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like we landed a marlin, kids. That username tho. Even if they were just talking about the weather, you'd probably know to block them.

Ya'll done yet?

Dex-chan lover
@Leftism_Is_A_Disease
I meant just blocking them and being done with them. That and avoiding the ever loving fuck out of twitter and facebook.

He likes to hear himself talk, so let him talk to himself.

@MidnighTea
That username tho. Even if they were just talking about the weather, you'd probably know to block them.
Yep, having different thoughts than you is toxic isn't it? Even if they haven't done anything gotta make sure you block them before they say something you dont agree with right?

@Amplify
He likes to hear himself talk, so let him talk to himself.
Thats true but he was still being obnoxious as hell and needed to be called out. Its ironic how he thinks he's a good person for supporting trans people but turns out to be just as bad as anyone on something like 4chan, these people really need some self awareness.

Dex-chan lover
Any more? This isn't really enough to get a good blocklist going. This fishing expedition is turning up way less than I was hoping for.

Either sit-up and tell us all about how the idea of Minami/Akira's gift makes your ostensibly-cisgender self feel, yell at me for even asking that question (and help me fill out a blocklist currently so tiny that other blocklists would make fun of it on the playground) or at the very least give advice on how to beat Beaver Bother.

Or you know... respect you'll be sharing space with other folks from other backgrounds and take Bill and Ted's advice of "Be Excellent to Each Other" to heart. Which would be totally rad.

Dex-chan lover
@Leftism_Is_A_Disease
The crux of it is that this minority of people like him have already decided what the end goal of "fairness" should be and are willing to do whatever it takes to force that end result, 'the ends justifies the means' as it were, while any person with the slightest amount of scruples would have the means justify the end or it's not an end worth having.

Forcing acceptance onto people is a sure fire way to get many of those people to reject that thing, will MidnightTea ever figure that out? I have my doubts, he'd prefer to simply stick his fingers in his ears than listen to anybody who might say something that would shake his narrow worldview.

respect you'll be sharing space with other folks from other backgrounds and take Bill and Ted's advice of "Be Excellent to Each Other" to heart. Which would be totally rad.
Maybe take your own advice first?

Users who are viewing this thread