Magical Trans! - Vol. 6 Ch. 61 - Pair-up Photo

Dex-chan lover
Finally, after many years, I understand the rules of the Pocky game. So, it is either both lose or both win, right? Got it.

:win: Yay!

Dex-chan lover
She's one of those friends that pretend to be your girlfriend but isn't at all.

image.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Finally, after many years, I understand the rules of the Pocky game. So, it is either both lose or both win, right? Got it.

:win: Yay!
No, only the one who turns away or stops first loses, the other still wins.

Wait, does that mean, there are only 4 chapters left in the manga?
Status in Country of Origin
6 Volumes (Complete)
Looks like it.

Dex-chan lover
why did ya skip 3 chapters and then mark it as complete???
The complete/ongoing marker only refers to the original version, and since it finished publishing in 2015, its marked as complete. It has nothing to do with the translation's progress. Those extras had been translated when the original finished, and had sat there for 5 years.

Group Leader
Folks, please. If MangaDex was tracking translation progress, you would be also seeing progress markers for
  • Russian scanlation
  • Polish scanlation
  • Spanish scanlation
  • Indonesian scanlation

Since it doesn't, the fact you see
Publication: 2015, Completed
means only one thing: the publication status of the original.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Maki's entirely male-gendered internally and it'd be hard to argue for it. On one hand it's perfectly possible to enjoy sometimes being a pretty girl while still being a guy? Though given how much Maki just utterly emotionally collapsed during that part where transforming was off-limits... yeah. Just food for thought, for anyone who'd claim Maki is 100% male-identifying. Guy was like a depressed husk for a while without access to the body he's come to really enjoy inhabiting.

Jury is still out on Akira. On one hand I see him doing the occasional "training" like that beach episode. On the other? He could genuinely not be all that comfortable expressing feminine, but his discomfort ironically comes off as pretty moe when in his transformed state.

(also I don't think pronouns are a big deal on the topic of manga characters. Japanese doesn't have an equivalent of a lot of them so call a genderswapped character whatever feels right to you. I'm going to use he/him for both of them unless one of them outright says something like they think they'd prefer to be a girl 24/7 if they could. Then it's all aboard to she/her station.)

Users who are viewing this thread