Magical Trans!

man right there wehn the cosplaying maou is there in front of the door its over i was like NOOOOOOOO...

i like it :D

Mincomi was shutdown btw and EBJ moved all the series over to their own mobile app now. I don't think there is a normal website to access them anymore.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.ebookjapan.ebireader&hl=en

Group Leader
As far as I can see, the shutdown of Mincomi doesn't affect the volumes at ebookjapan site. They are still there, and it is possible to buy them. Unless the 6th volume won't be released at ebookjapan (which we'll know in 2-3 months or so, when there will be enough chapters released to fill the volume), there is no reason to panic.

The shutdown of Mincomi of course affects people who want to be able to read the latest chapter in Japanese for free. These people should be able to read using these iOS and Android apps linked in this tweet. Note that this has to be the application in the linked tweet. There is another ebookjapan reader application in Google Play that doesn't allow you to read the latest chapter for free.

...and with that said, if you like this manga, please consider supporting the mangaka by buying his work. The registration at ebookjapan is quite straightforward, the site accepts credit card payments, and Google Translate works well with the text used on the site itself. Unlisting from ebookjapan's mailing list isn't that straightforward though, but it's possible.

Aggregator gang
Well this series is not at all what I expected. I decided to read a few chapters when I noticed there wasn't a harem tag, but I didn't expect it to be more about the "magic trans" part and not "pervert gets to turn into a girl". Consider me pleasantly surprised.

Contributor
Updated the cover art to volume 3 now that the scanlation is there. Those characters are more central to the story anyway.

Dumb question, did they ever release physical volumes with this series? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Group Leader
@irisvirus There is one physical volume, but it's slightly different from the ebook volume 1. It contains chapters 1-9 and 9.5 (exclusive to that release). Amazon Japan has it here: https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4594611737

Fed-Kun's army
The new chapter has the best character development I have seen for a manga, really shows how far they have come.

Karin is so precious
VK2eHem.png

this manga it's funny and a precious piece which lighten my day whenever i feel down and bad about life ^^ Ahh~ a great boost to my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread