Magical Trans!

Dex-chan lover
This manga is an awesome exploration of gender-sexual expression and sexy fun times and I'm super grateful for your work in translating it, milleniumbug.

Group Leader
@MidnighTea Cheers! I'm glad you're having fun reading it.

Now that I'm writing a comment, I find it important to mention that without all the other members of the scanlation team, and also non-members who have been contributing, the quality of this scanlation would be nowhere as good as it is now, so I'm grateful to all of you too <3.

Dex-chan lover
@milleniumbug You and the whole team really brought life and cheer to my life and the chance to experience a manga that has been very meaningful to me and many of my friends. As of the most recent chapter (or the next one, really) you've actually translated every bit of this I've seen so far.

This story is really precious to me and getting to experience it has been a real trip. Sincerely, thanks on behalf of me and my friends.

Dex-chan lover
@milleniumbug I just read that, well, the author should've at least not left it at status quo, but I guess the romance was never a big plot point to begin with, unless that changes later on. Sad though, since I liked this one.

Group Leader
Hm. Axed at 65, and now the publisher's website is dead.

The story is average, the art is average, it's alright if you have time to burn. It just isn't interesting enough to me. I don't even know why I've stuck around for 30+ chapters.

Intensely jealous of Minami-kun tbqh fam. Sucks to hear it was ended since it's been really fun thus far.

Fed-Kun's army
Goddamn am I sad that this only has 65 chapters

oh and I'm even more sad that I had to read the remaining untranslated chapters with the help of a shitty machine translator, but I'd rather not speak of that...

But the one thing I am happy about is the fact that this series even exists in the first place, because I love this so fucking much

so i hear this ends abruptly does the protagonist at least come out as trans as she very clearly identifies as female

Power Uploader
@aceina I beseech you, I implore you, I beg of you — why, why must you continue to do this and pester us so?

We have never hurt you; we simply wish to enjoy our fluffy genderswap entertainment; why must you torment us so?

err what i was just asking a simple question the character bluntly identifies as a girl and i hope the series does not back out at the end

Supporter
maybe trapsarebetter is gravely wounded by your lack of punctuation

kidding. I have no idea. looks like a strange reaction to me too

Users who are viewing this thread