Magical Trans!

Double-page supporter
Is anyone still translating this manga? The manga is already in chapter 43 and no one has been updating the translation.

Dex-chan lover
This is great manga. I would love updates.
Maybe someone should suggest to some translator group to try pick up this.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
I have no regrets diving into this manga xD

Double-page supporter
FINALLY AN UPDATE! I WAITED FOR 3 THREE MONTHS ATLEAST

Dex-chan lover
I think I dislike the club president. I feel like she's basically just using them to act out her mahou shoujo fantasies and isn't really interested in them as people. A bit like Suzumiya Haruhi in that respect, but not nearly as entertaining.

I think I've warmed to her a bit more in these most recent chapters, so that's good.

Fed-Kun's army
2goqg3.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This is a real gem of a manga. It seems just simply colorful and expressive and simple on the outside. But there's a nuance behind all of the characters. Take Karin for instance -- a lesser manga would just make her wear her feelings on her sleeve. Or she'd be overtly jerkish towards Minami's new favorite hobby up, at least up until a single chapter causes her to turn on her heel. Instead she's got mixed feelings about everything that's going on and her discomfort is expressed subtly. There's build here. And it's hard to not want to cheer on Minami for their identity exploration and enthusiasm for their new gift.

Seriously, this is an awesome manga and @milleniumbug is my new hero for picking it up.

Dex-chan lover
the new cover for vol.2.... basicly a little spoiler

Nah... not really

Users who are viewing this thread