Magical Trans!

Probably. Most things are better than Kampfer. It's a really low bar to clear.

Dex-chan lover
at least the protag isn't absurdly dense, he's more interested in what sorts of shenanigans he can pull in his new form.

Nah, I don't think the protag's had that particular realization about themselves just yet. Like, it's clearly going to happen eventually (unless the author just backs out of it), but I imagine he'd still be using male pronouns at this point. At least, when not in Magical Girl form. I suppose genderfluid would presently be an appropriate term.

Aggregator gang
*reads title* Shit,
*reads description* Shit,
I'll definitely check this out, ironically or not.

This is fun, I like it. :) I don't see how it's ecchi, but it not seeming to be makes it a lot better, too bad it's done :/

This guy is pretty straight? It is like he does his genderbent adventures to make his lewd fantasies come true.

Crowbot writes---

"At least, when not in Magical Girl form. I suppose genderfluid would presently be an appropriate term."

Seems possible that the term 'Bigender' would be a descriptive alternate term for Minami / Magical Curry / Karii Maki. The designation 'Bigender' is part of and under the Transgender Umbrella, and means one who changes back and forth between totally being one's perceived birth gender of male, or totally being their correct Gender Identity of female, with little or no middle ground or overlap in between.

Also, the Main Character in the anime and manga Gonna Be the Twin Tail, Soji Mitsuka / TailRed, is probably a Bigender character, too.

Users who are viewing this thread