Magika Swordsman and Summoner

@Valhardt Eh, everywhere I go there's a lot of people praising the ending
since it ended with a true harem ending and because the LN isn't bad even with one or two flaws.
Do you mind explaining why you think it's trash? Genuinely curious.

Can someone update the rating to erotica, since Kazuki is now more and more doing stuff like fingering the girls.

For fucks sake cmon... look you perma-virgin loser writers... its NOT A HAREM if nobody is doing anything with the dude (especially if the dude is some top tier beta bitch that turns beat red and runs like the king of cowards everytime a chick gets close to them), no it's just a super cherry soy boy life time virgin oddly surrounded by hardcore plot forced affection (ya know the kind that wouldn't happen in a million years affection on top of everyone so cowardly to even kiss let alone anything else). Oh and his summon loli sucks and is essentially useless.

@Valhardt Eh, everywhere I go there's a lot of people praising the ending
since it ended with a true harem ending and because the LN isn't bad even with one or two flaws.
Do you mind explaining why you think it's trash? Genuinely curious.
First off it isnt a harem... it can't qualify as a harem if nobody is doing shiznit with the dude of said fake harem... no it's just some ball-less cowardly loser surrounded by seriously over the top never ever would happen plot forced affection.

So many fanservice chicks and no fucks?
He is a makeshift typical everyday japanese beta otaku/incel ball-less self insert (emphasis on the japanese part) for the perma-virgin life failures... what do you expect especially when those losers get IRL nerd rage when even an imaginary character gets something they never will.

Yet another manga makeshift japanese self insert for the super beta perma-virgins who does all he can to make sure he 1. Dies of old old OLD age still rockin the what the rest of the worlds males see as a mark of shame and sadness unblemished immaculate V-Card to their death bed for the 2nd or 3nd lifetime in a row. 2. Irritates us readers with actual man balls to no end being a super sissy in all things female acting like if they see some bare tits their eyes will melt and fall out and if they were to accept one of the hundreds of advancements from chicks on them if they actually get laid it would be the same as committing murder or it would destroy the world. 3. Make sure all the ball-less super beta pathetic basement dwelling losers dont get all butt hurt cause an imaginary character in a imaginary land got farther with a girl than any of them could ever hope for down in incel/otaku creeper land so they don't go full geekwad nerd rage and become the firecest keyboard warriors ever known crushing ratings and reviews with lies and BS born of jealousy, self hate, and regret of again at an imaginary character.

At which chapter does it start? I dropped it long ago.
I'm about half way in and he is still a f'ing coward doing the whole super beta bitch boy turning beat red acting like a retard that's trying to be all sickening pathrtic bashful (not to writers that shit isn't even remotely funny or entertaining after chapter 2 at most, it's just sad and pathetic makes the mc seem like a worthless cowardly and an insult to men around the world ya know outside of japan). So if he does anything what so ever at this point I would be shocked big time.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 100, since he was fingering Koyuki in a movie theater and chapter 106 since he did the same thing to Kaguya, Hikaru, and Kazuha in an igloo.
I see there are some schlick schlick panels, but most chapters are just boring endless fighting.

Users who are viewing this thread