Magika Swordsman and Summoner

Aggregator gang
The world building is trash and the plot is as well.
But the pacing is pretty decent and there are tits.. So yeah.
-My opinion after 10 chapters, plan to edit and add further thoughts after another ~10 chapters or so.

The mangaka should practice some knots and prepare for his grand exit, but until then I might keep reading this manga.

-Plot summary mentioned below gets settled within the first 2 chapters, so no true spoilers-

There's some truly dumb world buildy things like the advent of magic and demons being the cause of cancer (could be interesting but is treated as a throwaway thing), which in turn is caused by the discovery of philosopher stones.
The inexplicable looming threat of ragnarok and how it thematically clashes with the whole solomon nonsense. And let's not forget that MC is "the harem king" and gets a magical dating VN power that quantifies the women's affection with a number and the only way to attain power is making them all fall for him.

It's like the author googled "western mythology" and grabbed the first ~4 things he saw and called it a day.
@BlueChaos
Even the description is bad. Like Chinese cultivator bad.
No, no. The plot is retarded, but it's fairly straight forward and though you couldn't call the description eloquent, it manages to get the basic plot and themes across fairly well. Most manhua descriptions are just google translate word salads that make no sense at all.

Dex-chan lover
I don't even know what to say. This is the ultimate fucking isekai trash out there, checks ALL of the boxes. And the best part? It's a dead serious, unironic piece.

It's like the author specifically tried to make trash.

I'm just here for the thiccness, that's all, like, the art is really good, for research purposes...
It's like the author googled "western mythology" and grabbed the first ~4 things he saw and called it a day.
From i have seen, there's no mentions of angels and whatnot, he basically got some demons and Solomon and excluded the rest, the good side? It don't have the good old ChURcH BAd, so yeah, pretty nice.
The world building is trash and the plot is as well.
But the pacing is pretty decent and there are tits.. So yeah.
Yup, that sums it up the entire plot.

Dex-chan lover
@dephree i dont think it particularly matters if the mc is an incel highschooler from japan for people like you to self insert or someone actually born in that world, when the story, theme and world all follow typical isekai themes.

why so offended lol? who shat in your cereal

You can read up to vol 12 of official on mangasee. I wish mangadex would allow official english versions to be posted. But that's piracy and dex is too popular to get by with it. Also from the description it sounds like reverse isekai except the mc isn't from the other dimension

the official are up to 74 ,just google them and you will find on a bunch of sites that have them

Question for Light Novel readers.
I heard the later LN volumes surpass Shinmai Maou no Testament in lewdness levels. Its true? Because I know that Shinmai
"evolves" into straight up sex scenes near the end

Just tried to give this one another read but the amount of fanservice and generic theme is too much for me. I think I'm growing out of this type of crap. A bit sad actually. There was another title that I was reading where I made a bet with myself saying that if the story don't have one other male character that is best buds with the MC I'll drop it. I was tired of the harem crap. Then there was a dood who was in the party of 4. This made it a little not too obvious. But this manga..especially with the loli fake sister crap..no no no. This manga once again..I dropped it for a reason the other time and this time it'll be marked and rated.

Power Uploader
No chapter since 6 months? Bruh. Is it cancelled or something?

@Arin-san Not quite. It's still going on only way to read it is to buy it. The raw version scans ends around Ch. 61 (Aka the end of Vol. 11) anyway. It's currently on Vol 13 rn.

Group Leader
there is 74 chapters currently available and still ongoing If you want PM i will give you like to read

Double-page supporter
This is a pretty good read ,i enjoyed it,hope someone translates this

ok its the wierd academy shit is there even someone that likes that kind of genre

Users who are viewing this thread