Magika Swordsman and Summoner

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the most shameless pieces of trash that i have ever loved and I could not respect the man who made this any more

Dex-chan lover
I was sure this had been animated and that I had watched it, but after looking around just now I guess I'm just attributing memories of two or three super similar series to this one instead. Light novels, am I right? Honestly this one is probably a smidge better than at least one or two of those, so it's not like I'm picking on this one in particular for those similarities. Just saying this is kind of a thing with the light novels in general.

I honestly don't know why the breast size increased in manga illustration(same artist).In novel illustration,breast size is normal(atleast for me ).
Novel gives a cute,lewd vibe and manga gives me dark and lewd vibe.
I highly recommend reading light novels(it's in baka tsuki) first. And reading manga after each volume as a summary.
This is an ultimate harem story?.If you don't like harem,you will be pissed.Kids stay away from last couple of volumes.

Extremely long wait
Raws already available till chp 61 (uploaded on 21/7/19)
https://rawdevart.com/comic/magika-no-kenshi-shoukan-maou/

New volume also released officially

Plezzzzzzzzzz cat more chap plezzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Do hope that we would start getting regular monthly update soon.......plezzzz cat i beg you

Also Thank 4 the chp eagerly waiting for next one

Dex-chan lover
(Every +6 months)Like hell if I can't remember what was the story or what was the cliffhanger since the last update.

...(I see a lot of T&A)...

And I don't care.I'm weak.

It's been 84 years....

But seriously, it's nice seeing this getting translated. I hope this keep getting updated and kudos for the hard work of the TL team.

Fed-Kun's army
ngl ive already forgotten most of the plot and im too lazy to reread so im just skimming through for the thicc art

This is so darn confusing
I'm only following for the thighs at this point.
T H I C K 'N J U I C Y T H I G H S

I wonder what kind of good deeds CAT scans had done, as apparently their projects are immune to sniping. At least this one is.

....Or perhaps just because no other groups see this project as interesting enough. Perhaps that's more likely.

does anyone know how many chapters is there raw ? and if it sells enough to not get axe like every other manga based of ln ? i want to begin it for a long time but the release is kinda unregular

Dex-chan lover
There are 61 raws posted on a site i found, im also waiting for this manga to get some more love, becouse the releases takes quite some time for every chapter and i don't want to start it and wait 6 months for a new chapter.
Also it seems that official english release has already 12 vols so its even further then the scanlations?
Novel finished with 14 volumes, anyone familiar with the novel can tell if the try to keep the peace of the novel? like 1 vol of novel plot = 1 vol of manga plot? If so eng release of vol 14 of the manga is palnned for 20 april 2021, so then i can just wait and buy the missing tomes to read it all in one go.

Dex-chan lover
The official scans are up to ch 68 (uploaded on aggregators), doubt we will see anything else from cat scans as they're quite slow with their releases.

Group Leader
Trash, garbage. :) No harm intended! But fuck you, author-nim :D And publisher-chan :D Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.

@Hejti Usually to adapt 1 volume of LN it takes 2 volumes of manga, and considering vol. 14 was the lastest release of the manga, we can assume that the manga already covered half of the LN

Even the description is bad. Like Chinese cultivator bad. Kinda sad that there are thousands of manga, manwah/manhua, and web comics that suck. And the good one's are plagued by infrequent updates or are owned by greedy motherfuckers.

Users who are viewing this thread