Magika Swordsman and Summoner

I mean, the light novel has orgies in it. At least, from the last time I read it, there was quite a bit of smut.

Still pretty sad what happened to MC'S Mom though. Shit was sad.

@Kyousuke_hasegawa -
I'm unaware of the actual chapters since I haven't read it in over two years. I just know that it isn't until around the 9th to 11th volume he starts fingering them getting blow jobs. The sex and actual orgies are after that.

But leading up to that, however, there is tons of kissing and the like. As for the manga, I have no clue. I just saw this being updated and was just curious about what people thought of it.

Dex-chan lover
@othtim Eh? This is great the novel is finished and fully translated and it has a very satisfying conclusion.

Wu

Group Leader
@Kurzathan

Alright, one more time cause u didn't read the end note in ch 76... Seven seas has already translated chapter 55-74, I'm continuing from where they are which is vol14. If someone was dumb enough to actually do what already has translated chapters easily available, then god help them.

While i agree with you @Wu about the fact that you can find it already translated so there is no need for a second translation, there are people (like me) who use only mangadex and personnaly without your comment I would have never knew about the ch76 note because I was thinking that the missing chapter were comming later so i didn't want to spoiled me. But as the days goes and nothing appeared I was thinking of dropping the manga but now that I read the note I will most likely read the missing mangadex chapter and come back here as soon as i finished it :)

Chapter 64 Spoiler down below

Kazuki got laid by one of the girls in the harem, two of them are Mio-san and Kaguya-senpai. He got reverse r*ped by Kaguya-senpai and Mio-chan accepted MC in-turn got laid

Users who are viewing this thread