Mahou Sekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu!

Aggregator gang
I like this one. So far, it kind of has Fairy Tail vibes....but without the ecchi....also I'm glad this isn't an isekai. absolutely tired of those stories.

why does Receptionist need all this talent ,isn't it a job for failure of humans being who are unable to use magic and are a bit smart to calculate profit and such

Reminds me a bit of that WN/LN with the immortal, omnipotent receptionist who retired from being a S class adventurer.

Though this is somewhat less endearing.

Double-page supporter
I don't fucking get it. What does ANY of this have to do with being a receptionist?

I can only assume adventurers are a bunch of ne'er-do-wells, and receptionists have to be able to both defend themselves and manipulate arrogant drama-queens into taking on quests. A situation where adventurers don't need to be adventurers, but the country needs someone to do the job without having to keep them on retainer.

Don't like Alves/alwes. Tired of the whole bullying the person I like dynamic(even though both are dense). It's not endearing or likable. The time skips broke flow and would confuse me for a moment. This is ok but the story doesn't feel very fleshed out.

@Darkmont13 I agree with you, I really don't like his personality and behaviour, its going overboard.

I'm really trying to like the main characters but they only piss me off more...

I tried as it seemed different and interesting but the world makes no sense and the leads just annoy me.

Lol omg this is cute more developments for the characters please :0 thank you for the update again!

Users who are viewing this thread