Mahou Sekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu!

Did someone take down some chapters? I could have sworn this updated in english on this site more recently than 6 months ago. Plus the fact that there are 3 more chapters by this same scan group already translated.

To anyone confused for some reason the chapters were moved out of order but if you look all the chapters are still there

Group Leader
@ETHANMCPECRAFT
do you even know what dropped means...?
(i didn't say cancelled so why did you even mention the status of the manga??)

i meant the group working on it, not the author lmaoo
the status for the MANGA is ongoing, the group itself hasn't updated the translated version in 2 months, so i was wondering if the group working on it dropped it.

since there are 2 chapters in the raws now, most groups, in the span of 2 months, would probably have uploaded at least 1 chapter, unless they've dropped it. Or have too many projects to work on

God I still absolutely hate that ML.
Yet it's a good read. Just hoping ML and FL don't end up together.

@calmbreez no progress has been made since the academy arc. Though it's basically confirmed that the ML harbors romantic feelings towards the FL, even if he doesn't show it.

@Booden I know, he's so overbearing that it's rediculous. It's to the extent where I want there to be some reveal she's ad a fiancee or something all this time and it's like a super hot neighbourgh from her home town or something.

Is it just me or is the pacing very very rushed...? This has good reviews so I’m waiting to see if something happen...

Edit: yea... I got about halfway through but the pacing was so rushed and I never felt attached to any of the characters. It felt like just another story where the author has in mind what events they want to do but no way to connect those said events together but they write in those events anyway which makes the story super choppy and the characters snot very likable.. Just my own opinion

@Glogbag Right? I was actually quite happy when
the FL mentioned that she wasn't a maiden anymore. Unfortunately it was just a misunderstanding, and the whole "romantic drunken scene" felt so forced I wanted to vomit.
A shame, I would've liked it if the FL actually had romantic feelings for an actually good guy. Hoping a rival male lead appears in the form of a thunder user, or whatever the prediction was.

Dex-chan lover
@CheshireMar Yeah I read until chapter 4 then dropped somehow 5 years passed in 3 chapters. Then graduation colloseum thing had 5 pages of her saving her friends and the boys stripping each other with no explanation of why she had perfect scores but wasn't rank 1 in 5 years immediately dropped

Lockman is simply a jerk no matter how much he may improve the MC's magic. If you watched the movie Whiplash which probably turned this up to 11, the band conductor, Fletcher was a dick and abusive towards the aspiring drummer, Andrew. Did it benefit Andrew? Probably but that doesn't change the fact that Fletcher is a horrible person. Likewise I feel that no amount of benefit that Lockman can provide from his behavior can make him a good person.

Users who are viewing this thread