Mahou Sensei Negima! - Vol. 38 Ch. 355 - 3-A Forever

Dex-chan lover
I'm really gonna miss this series, it was really fun to read. :(
Especially the characters, they were very interesting.

Dex-chan lover
pretty slow start but it got pretty good for a shounen, i do think that last arc dragged on but overall i liked it

Maaaaannn, never i have thought i would read negima from my tshirt. This was a fun read tho it was slow until the magic world arc.

I think i really enjoyed this way more than i would think.
sad the rushed ending... That said now is the sequel UQ Holder
but before i need to say that was really good. i gonna recomend this for sure.

Dex-chan lover
Man, it was some years that i read this series and i had completely forgotten those last two chapters... this was a bumpy ride, in many places this story is flawed(to me at least) but i would be lying if i dont feel that sweet feeling of finishing something dear.

Now... Hakase married a "certain governor"... seriously Kurt? She is like... 20 years younger than you.

Chacha got her daily screwing... kinky girl.

I know what happens in UQ Holder, but I didn't remember the part that Chiu became a full-on Hikikomori... well, at least that is what she says to justify herself "wink wink" "nudge nudge".

Paru may not have conquered Mundus Magicus (yet) but she sure is corrupting it at a steady pace.

What i didn't get is... what happened to Arika, did i miss something?

If you're looking for what happens after the conclusion, or who Negi picks, head over to UQ Holder chapter 89 or so
It's actually Chapter 138 and 140.
Those chapters also show what this chapter glossed over (ie. how they saved Nagi).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread