Mahou Shoujo Gakuen no Suketto Kyoushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute,
The boss of the assholes, watched his henchmen died before him, and getting burned to crisped and beheaded with wind and stabbed with Ice?

I like this MC already.

Not just like typical other MC

This mc feels unnatural. Or supernatural. I mean, the way he behaves is like of a wraith or some kind of entity of retribution.
Not the best character writing I've seen but the vibe is intriguing.

Group Leader
A rare instance of a protagonist that doesn’t let the rapist/murderer(s) go free, and one where it wasn’t a cringy edgy psychopath/revenge seeker either. Justice was dealt cleanly and quickly. Very satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
They were lucky. First, the girls that were following, they just got a light slap on the hand for being stalkers.

As for the slavers, they were lucky as well. Anyone of us would of done more to make them suffer. Inuyashiki set the bar on that, blind and quadriplegic.

Well I knew it! he capable slaughtering people, considering how her relative act, its more like she warry of him rather than having crush.

Dex-chan lover
@Debrandir - yeah, his ability to switch between being nice all day, study all evening, only to go and kill off these people at night - that's beyond human.
It would make some sense if he was a player character, and the player loaded the game in a bad mood that evening.

Well, I guess he is overpowered in all other ways too, but it still makes him hard to relate to. I guess that's expected for a shoujo manga.

Dex-chan lover
His two humanoid spirits looked insane in that last image, lol.

To the ones talking about how fast he switches, though.
He reminds me of Dexter. He has a very nice smile and goes out of his way to be kind. But his switch instantly flips to murder when he finds 'bad guys'. He just deals with them using magic instead of saran rap and a knife.
Which would make him a homicidal sociopath.

Dex-chan lover
Good to see a very pragmatic MC for once. He's more of a morally sound psychopath than anything... no wonder the grandfather didn't want him to ever leave and gave him an inferiority complex. If Lou went out too early, he might have ended up like Light Yagami of Death Note...

Dex-chan lover
@Debrandir
I think that's intentional here. I believe the mc is like this because he has spent too much time interacting with those spirits of nature and as a result lost part of his humanity.

Dex-chan lover
Yes,an mc who is merciless and has true justice unlike naive mc who does typically lets the villains live, this is the mc i will love and i am liking it already and also an loli spirit and milf beautiful spirit who is deadly, heck yeah he has good harem!!

Users who are viewing this thread