Mahou Shoujo Gakuen no Suketto Kyoushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

latom-bitch.jpg

Aight this was kinda annoying at the start how hes just getting dragged along and how she only sees the fiance guy in him. But cause of those last pages this has now gone from 7/10 to 8/10

So I wanted to read ahead and get a feel for this story. Found the online WN, its currently still being updated by the author and over 1200+ chapters.... Not even a pot of coffee will allow me to read all that.

Double-page supporter
I you notice, in pages 47, I think that wind fairy image was copy-pasted previous pages and only change the feet angle so it will looks different. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Now THIS is quality content which gives PROPER satisfaction to readers by actually punishing scum of the earth in proper way.

Oh I think i read chapter 1 way back and just found this again. Almost half a year and only 3 new chapters ;_;

Has anyone read the novel as yet. Even though im not a fan of harems the manga seems to be going well so far... I expect the harem aspect to develop a lot more when he officially starts as a teacher but I just wanna know if Lou is even into the Principal/romance at all

@Ovdose now that would be a really nice twist. The mc is (in general) kind and affectuate to good people and people that suffer from loss but cruel and merciless to evil and scummy people. And there is that "aura perception" detail too.

It's all there, the author just needs to avoid needless exposition and build it up for a climax (I hope they do so).

Aggregator gang
That was a nice change of pace, after all that slice of life in the past 3 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm. 4 chapters in and I just realized the girl was a teacher too. Thought she was a student.

Users who are viewing this thread