Mahou Shoujo Gakuen no Suketto Kyoushi - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
Wouldn't it be part succubus since it is a female... I think?

Fed-Kun's army
So, it's probably .....ok mostly my bias for any goth loli character....but found my best girl!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
A conveniently placed incubus, just to brain crash the girl

Fed-Kun's army
It said she is an incubus wouldn't that mean he/she is a trap then????

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, for some reason I heard Shalltear Bloodfallen's voice from the Overlord anime when Moraru was talking 😂

Dex-chan lover
I hope they kiss, so the harem gets going. Then Fran can get jealous and subsequently be bold causing her to join the harem along with hopefully those spirits. It seems spirits always have a thing for their masters, but they’re too minor of characters to ever join the harem, which I hope isn’t the case with this manga.

Double-page supporter
So she was a vampire that also have incubus bloodline? 🤔

I wonder what kind of reasoning that MC had to summon her even though he seems have many kinds of spirits. 😂

@Akxera i think he wants to show them that he can summon powerful beings, but he can't summon a gryphon nor a cerberus due to the size of the roo, or she is the favored summon. but i think it is just really a plot device of the author, maybe to make the girl jealous and for her mother to see him as a powerful, two birds in 1 stone.

@johnpoop2529

I dont really mind harems but at the same time I prefer a single fmc... or if its a harem at least one where there's a main girl.

Btw look at the 3rd panel, I think the chances of those two girls being in the harem are high... they were also on the background of the cover image (behind Fran and Lou) on MAL

Dex-chan lover
@Adryan475
I like harems, for some reason it's satisfying for all of the girls to be in love with the MC, and it annoys me if they're in love with other characters apart from the MC, whether it be boys or girls, which I know is unreasonable. The two girls you are referring to are the vampire girl and who else? I already knew Fran and the vampire girl would be in the harem, it's kind of obvious since they're major characters, but I was wondering if the spirits would be in the harem? Minor characters like spirits in most harem manga get left out, even though they always seem to have affection for their master. They're always treated like pets, which I find sad, because I'd rather they have romantic love than familial or pet love.

@ johnpoop2529

Look at the two girls on the 3rd page/panel of the chapter, I’m almost 100% sure that their going to be in the harem

Users who are viewing this thread