Mahou Shoujo Gakuen no Suketto Kyoushi - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Incubus???????????????????

No, it's not that I'm complaining. In fact it's the exact opposite.

Dex-chan lover
Those looks at the end - and they haven't met the rest of his magical harem.

Dex-chan lover
If its incubus then its a trap? The girls probably don't know yet.

Dex-chan lover
@Hejti Not necessarily, could simply be a female vampire with incubus powers (from having said incubus residing inside her). I am unsure what powers exactly incubii has tho, for energy-absorption purposes.

Supporter
Ngl would be pretty excited if a trap. A woman would be fine too though.

Group Leader
Not to sound ungrateful but...this artist could really use some more figure drawing practice, like fundamentally, studying the basic human form, hand studies, poses, perspective...etc. Hell, even a crappy generic how to draw manga book that only amateurs buy would do wonders. Every character is just skin and bones...sometimes just skin. And the last page has the girls hand only as big as his ear, like that scene out of Deadpool with his tiny baby hand. What is going on...

Y'know what. I take it back. If this is actually a shoujo manga, where guys can have chins as sharp as knives and hands the size of pro basketball players, among other crazy proportions, then this would perfectly align with that.

Double-page supporter
Yes it would be very bad if they find out he’s hero level n they use him...cause we want to use him
Also the art was bugging me n finally realized why the heads feel off n body posses as well artist needs a little work in proportions

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update. Merry Christmas everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread