Mahou Shoujo Gakuen no Suketto Kyoushi - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
the most simp boy of the century shows even more pathetic sides to us this chapter as well

This shit is pretty dam good I wish it would get updated more frequently I forget about this shit a week after I read it

Huh, it's not the first time where a "country" go to war because of i-want-his-seed troupe.
fair enough.

Ah, classic degenerate nobility; "I got offended so help me cheat to beat this inferior person I wouldn't be able to beat without cheating."

It's like being a noble is a mental illness in these settings.

@ sherlock0790 There
But let me give you an advice, dont read it...
its too painful for your brain and i dont mean just because the MTL, i mean the story its too long and you get bored, MC got soo many wifes that you will need a character sheet to dont get lose, too many unnecessary arcs for unlikable characters, damn you even got entire arcs without MC.. btw MC is a Evolved version of Tatsuya Shiba but with lust and charming fake smile.. for f*ck sake my trauma its awakening !

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

it's hilarious how mangas like these try to depict intensity and struggle just right after showing in previous chapters, if he's willing, the mc could just solve it, with diplomacy OR force.

anyway *continues reading*

The MC can beat her without even hurting her. The girl should know that as well, so why does she have to butt in and go with the hunting the better prey in some forest :/

That trope is more annoying than the duel one : /

Users who are viewing this thread