Mahou Shoujo Jihen - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - May Blues

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! Also maybe the new hire will be a dark magical girl??

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
YESSSSSS. I LOVE IT...... THANKS FOR THE UPDATES, feels like waiting for years.

Dex-chan lover
I will admit- I don't remember who the characters are anymore. also the boss seemed like a nice guy, but he's being pretty mean too

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... is it possible that absorbing the bad vibes of monsters also makes him meaner?

Fed-Kun's army
You can remove the last few pages and it wouldn't be out of place for a realistic office drama chapter

Aggregator gang
I will admit- I don't remember who the characters are anymore. also the boss seemed like a nice guy, but he's being pretty mean too
The fat fuck is nice? Where in the manga that establishes that? He is a piece of shit who abuses his authority and throws around insult and keeps pushing works on others as well as harassing people. He lacks the most basic human decency. I have had a boss like that once and yeah, he didn’t have a good time with the HR when he was filed complaint by a lot of people.

Aww, he's finally snapped. What a shitty boss. I wonder if the bosses of his boss are also terrible, that makes their working environment is bad, which actually lead to inefficiency.
Have you ever heard of 'the lost decade'?

Users who are viewing this thread