Mahou Shoujo Kakeru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Magical Girl Kakeru Prevails!

Huh? The bottom left panel of page 16 says end but there's a chapter after this one? I'm confused.

Contributor
So Kakeru will have to make the ultimate choice of whether to become a real magical girl or to stay a boy...

Fed-Kun's army
That sword comeback was so hilarious, I almost cried.

And so, there will be actual gender bending then, it seems.

Aggregator gang
I'm tempted to say he pulled that sword outta his ass but that's not really accurate is it? 😗

Dex-chan lover
Fake out ending. The feminine energy's so strong it's making kakeru actually change chromosomes? Now that's a plot twist. Let's just observe what happens.~

Thats actually pretty op
Summoning a weapon aslong its in your body could open a large potential unpredictable attack or even assasinations.

Dex-chan lover
@ Agustation that message is a message thanking for the support, with the "end" thing most likely meaning the end of the chapter

Dex-chan lover
@Agustation @ajddavid452 in the next panel (page 17 top right), you can see that magical thing says "I want to tell them...", i think this is the continuation fo the message, so he wants to say show's over (in a 4th wall breaking thing), but there's still the issue of genderbend, so it can't finish.

tl:dr not real, magical thing just broke 4th wall for joke because drama. also someone translate the handwriting above the "end" panel?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm willing to believe that Kakeru's body will go the Futanari route (boy body gets boobs, girl body gets uncontrollable sword boners interfering with feminity training) at which point, the ultimatum would be thrown - either quit being a magical girl or else forever stay as a girl so that the appropriate chromosome can get puberty right.

Pretty obvious that the latter option is the only option.

Users who are viewing this thread