Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete - Vol. 6 Ch. 27

Aggregator gang
You can see the outlines of Tres Magia on page 23 when they're talking about how emotions are the source of their powers.

I think it goes a bit more than that too, their powers (at least initially) are based on their deepest desires. Kiwi wanted to destroy the magical girls so everyone would pay attention to her so she got explosives, Korisu is a kid and wants to play so she controls dolls and a doll house. Korisu also seemingly wants to be in a parental or motherly role as she has taken that roll or something similar multiple times in the dollhouse which likely stems from her desire to have her mother around instead of at work.

Honestly it impresses me that a series that many would just write off as ecchi garbage actually has deep character motivations and development, for the most part at least.

Dex-chan lover
Based on a little chapter counting, I'm pretty sure this is where the anime is going to end. As long as they don't go for some shitty anime original ending, anyway.

Excited to see Strong As Fuck State in motion.

Dex-chan lover
love the new form

now we got a new form on both sides now

will be interesting how things play out

Dex-chan lover
Based on a little chapter counting, I'm pretty sure this is where the anime is going to end. As long as they don't go for some shitty anime original ending, anyway.

Excited to see Strong As Fuck State in motion.
Sad to say I don’t think so. At the rate we’re going we won’t get to the room for Loco Leber until episode 10. We only have 13 episodes. I’m guessing it’ll end with the chapter after Lord’s defeat where Baiser assumes command. If there’s any time left we’ll get the beach ep. There’s simply not enough time to reach the hotel.

Users who are viewing this thread