Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete

This is shit, but it's that good kind of shit to you for some reason like even when it's objectively shit. It's a masterpiece of shit taste!

Dex-chan lover
This... This is the kind of stuff where I think to myself :
"How did the author thought like that... And more importantly why does it work so F*CKING WELL?!"

It's so damn mean, bad, cruel, horrible, what-kind-of-heretic-is-thinking-like-that kind of sh*t that I've ever read... It's a fucking 10.

The scenario works... The characters work... The art style is so god damn nice...

I pray to God (even tho I don't believe in one) to bring that into a weekly or even translated in English. Bring dat gud shiet in dere.

Fed-Kun's army
Too horny with characters that are too young.

I prefer Apricot Cookies type of magic girl satire.

Dex-chan lover
We are all degenerate who like this gem... And so do the translator who did it... Hahahahahaha...
I am scarred mentally and I like it!

Double-page supporter
This is absolutely fucking amazing why the fuck is this so fucking good everything works the characters the lore the plot why the fuck is this so good

MD@Home
MangaDex should really prevent updates from being spotted until the chapter is approved by a staff member. It destroy vibes as soon as it grows :x

Dex-chan lover
I love it when we're not on the good side... Tbh I want more twisted MC like that. Give me the side of the evil team ! I don't give a shit about boring heroism! It's much more fun here...

Not gonna lie, I'm gettin kinda sick of seeing b-dog (gangsta for baiser) getting beat up in and running away from fights. I'm jus sayin, it would be lit seeing her unleash some sort of hidden power by accident and absolutely destroy her opponents thought to be stronger than her.

Users who are viewing this thread