Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete

Dex-chan lover
That smile... That creepy smile! I LOVE IT!

I wonder what will happen next. Enormeeta is an organization clearly related to Enorme, so I guess the 3 girls are not part of that group anymore? Will we get a third party?

Utena is become more and more growth to the best villain, world domination meh not interested 😂

Fed-Kun's army
The volume 1 cover makes her look kinda innocent and then the volume 2 cover is just like BAM. This one does not stop giving and just keeps getter better. The twists in it are killing me definitely one of my favorites

Aggregator gang
Woah, I was so stupid. I stumbled on this manga long time ago but didn't read it right away because "Meh, magical girls, meh, boring". Such a terrible mistake was made. This manga is pure bliss. But it's never enough, good amount of ecchi keep teasing the reader only to make you hunger for more. It's never enough. And there's even some plot, lol, not just ecchi for the sake of ecchi.
P.S. Korisu-chan is the cutest one. Chapter with Nurse is top notch.

Dex-chan lover
This... This is actually good... Ecchi aside the story is honestly starting to interest me.

The "heroine" is proper evil and the series has that twisted but tame feeling that I really like. The apparition of those characters are actually showing promise for a interesting future plot.

Also this is a huge bonus for sadist like me...
I can't relate to this girl a little too much.

Group Leader
This isn't bad exactly and I really like the premise but...idk I can't shake the feeling that the artist doesn't have an interest in lesbian S&M. The art is more focused on cute girls in cute-to-sexy outfits doing kinda BDSM stuff. When she talks about how cute their faces are, I can't help but feel disappointed - the faces she's referring to are just flat, generic mindbroke faces. Considering the artist seems more skilled, it's just like... You can't give us a little more? Some emotion? Some seething hate behind tears?

It might seem minor, but that's what the plot is about. It's a bit frustrating that the plot is "discovering myself as a lesbian sadist" played straight, but the art is more "BDSM is when hot girls wear leather and get spanked right? It's that goofy image of a dominatrix in a pointy mask stepping on someone's back as they give the bondage rope one last hardy tug, right?"

It's still a nice series, the writing is good, the premise is great, and I'm not saying the art is bad (it's got a nice vintage feel). I just wish the artist was more into the subject - get the vibe this isn't something they're personally into 😔

Contributor
The only thing that’s preventing thing from this being a true masterpiece is that Utena hasn’t kissed her girls yet. That’s all I ask.

Semi-joke aside, this is actually really interesting. I’m looking forward to reading more of this. But seriously, Utena, kiss your girls. You torture them out of pure love.

Group Leader
@Goretantath even if it was going for ryona I don't think it hits that either. I want more emotion/pain in there faces, like Sadistic Beauty or something

Fed-Kun's army
Meh. Either way, this manga's oc is like a genderbent me that's living a life of acting out a casual stroll through Pixiv. So this automaticly is a god-tier manga to me.

Oh man, this series has been a delightful surprise. A wonderful blend of lewd chaos and awkwardly adorable that just has me giggle stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread