Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete

Dex-chan lover
So the little girl transformation thing was just in her mind. That's kind of funny.

Aggregator gang
This is atleast the best Yuri series I've read lmao
It deserves its 9 rating score

@awake1122
I think its better to think that what she's trying to imagine is actually manifesting into reality and then cancels out after she's done with the s m e x y deed

I'm pretty sure magia basier is being groomed to become the next leader of forces of evil (or mild inconvenience). Anyway I need moar!

raw ch 21 is released, i think, i dunno i cant japanese, but i see number 21 on the raw link

8/10 pretty funny at parts and horny the entire time

Also people comment on the ages a lot and I have to agree. Just about everybody looks 2 or 3 years older than what the manga tells you, but that's not really a bad thing.

I have thought that the Main Chara is just a Magical Girl too and then they end up as a devil one, nice idea, i need more.

Fed-Kun's army
This is hands down a top tier manga and I cannot get enough of it. Just when you think it can’t get any better the next chapter comes and proves you wrong. Literally just gets better and better 10/10

Pls tell me I'm not the only one that wants quicker updates on this manga is not just funny but the PLOT makes it WAY better (if u know what I'm saying 😏)

After waiting for new chapters to come out for like a year now, anytime I see it's about the 20th I just remember that the next chapter will be out soon or is out. It's officially instinct.

This conflicts with my moral code by a lot yet I still read it, maybe I'm in denial...

Users who are viewing this thread