Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete

Group Leader
These high resolution scans are easy on the eyes! (Especially compared to the blurry raws.)

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I came here from the Kumika Manga and was curious what the new series of this Mangaka is like.
I didn't expect Lesbian Bondage Magical Girls.

Interesting fun fact: Baiser is the german word for meringue, but the german word is derived from the french word (also baiser), which means kiss.
Both are suitable in the context of this manga.
^_^

This is just so freaking messed up and disturbing... I LOVE IT!! Just so funny it almost hurts. Can't get enough!

I'm personally more of a fan of the wholesome "yuribait" in cute girls anime... but this manga might be awakening something on me, it's both hilarious and honestly pretty hot. Ganbare Utena!

In my opinion this just keeps getting better and better, every time Utena fights I get more hooked in this manga.

I want to buy this but before I do, I want to know something.
There seems to only be a kindle version in the jp site. Would I be able to access it on my regular kindle app or do i need to do something special to access it?

Dex-chan lover
honestly tho if they all didn’t have their personality quirks and were straight villains with a common goal they’d wreck the shit out of the magical girls.

My luck blessed me with this manga that just appeared when I was going on random for fun, I never thought that I would get something so funny, hot (and yuri) at the same time. Today is a beautiful day. Btw is this a monthly manga?

Users who are viewing this thread