Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete

@Pinka. No, it was once per two month, but now at least once a month. You can check schedule date at raws, it's once in the... 3rd friday in a month

Ok so I just came back from the authors twitter. Three things I discovered.

1. The newest Chapter is out raw and I'll link to that for those interested.

2. The author is possibly a woman based on the AV being a woman drawn in the authors style with self-sketches or gag characters being frequent AV's for authors. Character seems to be from another work by the author of some kind which appears on the authors Twitter.

3. Kumika no Mikaku was the outlier manga not this one. I base this on the fact that the authors twitter feed is full of pictures from Idolmaster and a stray retweet of what appears to be an Ecchi and/or S+M manga. That and LOTS of yuri undertone stuff including some other manga of some kind about Idols and two girls who seem to live together.

Edit: It seems to be an Idolmasters doujin. No NSFW material, but LOTS of yuri undertone stuff.

Rarely have I seen a series that makes me go "this is unironically beyond perfect", I want to give all my money to this manga artist for blessing our world with this manga

We could make a subgenre out of this

Fed-Kun's army
i came here right after finishing kumika
how did the author went from wholesome aliens enjoying food into this borderline hentai?
not that i'm complaining though =)))

Group Leader
Sorry we've been pretty busy this month which is why this one took longer than normal . The chapter will come out today probably. I finished typesetting yesterday so it's in the very final stage now.

Again, apologies! At least there will be less wait until the chapter after this one. Hopefully...

Dex-chan lover
@Newspage
you weren't exactly on time? you had unforeseen delays that meant that you couldn't possibly get it out on time?

UNFORGIVABLE! YOU SHOULD BE SHOT IN THE STREETS! YOUR CRIMES WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!

Dex-chan lover
Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a complaint but since we hadn't news of any sort i was wondering what happen. Of course if you have IRL problems to deal with you should prioritze them.

Thank you for the chapter! I don't mind waiting since the quality your group produces is quite good! This is a free scanlated chapter and I'm grateful enough to read this amazing manga. Thank you for all of the team's hardwork!

So chapter 8 will be on dec 20, will we get ch 7 translated before? Only time will tell.

.... Anyway I'm rooting for more Azul/Sayo, her trope (stiff cold girl exposed into lewd and immediate interested/ahegao like in hentai) is hillarious lol,

You know the manga is good when, despite not even liking yuri, it still makes things rise

i would like it if the manga became weekly, even if it means the chapters would be half as long

Did she really wear the magical girl attire as shown on the thumbnail or was it only to mislead us?

Users who are viewing this thread