Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete

Contributor
TL Note: swearing can replace shit you don't know.
I see, it's a Wombo Combo.
Fuck them, bunch of tone-deaf bottom-feeders.
I know this wasn't the ultra-quality translations that Helvetica puts out, but I, for one, appreciate the (now-deleted) release to tide me over until Helvetica's version.

Double-page supporter
It’s weird reading the raw as I’m reading through a sentence and suddenly unknown letters

is the story just an excuse to make a shy girl character with a bdsm complex either way .i weirldy like it..... .-. send help this website is corrupting me

Double-page supporter
NOTE :
If you love S&M Mahou Shoujo, you will love this manga ...
😈😈😈😈😈
I almost can't believe this from "Kumika no Mikaku" author ...

Seriously, I'm not into BDSM (kinda a turn off actually, even in this) But for some reason I just find this deeply entertaining, in ways I can't really describe. This completely fails to titillate me, but its just so weirdly fun that I keep reading anyway.

I guess this is what they call a guilty pleasure.

Good stuff but I think べーゼ is supposed to be 'Böse' (german for evil). Dunno if you still wanna change that haha (source: https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83%99%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BC). Baiser ain't bad either tho.

Dex-chan lover
Expect crap.
Its yuri bondage manga.
Oww! Critical hit in my biggest fetish.
Surpricing when pretty much a fetish manga got better story than most stuff here.

Dex-chan lover
It's a rare thing to see a story that depicts the evil-side of a story, and it's more interesting!

I would so like to see the face of the people reading this because of kumika no mikaku ~
How can the same person write both these

Users who are viewing this thread