Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 14 Ch. 117 - ENTER.62 - Silent Night 4

Why did the main characters not turn into tang, I mean sperm? Kaname should not be a magical girl anymore so why does he remain? The tempest was supposed to happen in 10 days but it's happening now. Does this mean the series is being rushed?

Double-page supporter
"I can finally take my patch off"

What? She's depressed Chunni all this time?

Or If you have an ace ability, you should have done sooner. (Even though, It should be explained in the next chapters or something. )

Double-page supporter
@ScratchCard
They mention that the energy from magical girl is far exceed their expectation. That's why it went faster than actual date.

I believe it's not rush ending, because the writer like to pull this unexpected stun.

About Kaname, Why doesn't he turn into sperm? I think he hold magical item from someone, doesn't he? I don't remember. If that's not the case, then I don't know.

Edit: I checked a bit nevermind. I can't see he holding or be given anything. But, it might be Nijimin's panties.

So, why exactly our dear @sshole brother is not going sperm like everyone else? Better said, why is anyone immune to ... whatever is happening, including magical girls?

Oh well, onto next chapter ...

Dex-chan lover
I mean, seeing your family members turn into sperm would be pretty... uh I don't know what to say

"Why didn't magical girls turn..."
You answered your own question people. Very likely because they are magical girls, and Best Boi used a stick exhaustively before, so he also qualifies as a magical girl.
And considering our trans character is considered a Magical Girl, I don't think the system cares about your biology.

Group Leader
I have to say I’m very pleased with Aya’s character development. She’s gone from a doormat abused by everyone to a charismatic leader whose convictions keep the people around her going.

It seems anyone who's used a stick isn't turning into sperms...
Imagine saying that aloud IRL.

Aggregator gang
It all cums tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down.

Users who are viewing this thread