Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 16 Ch. 136 - ENTER.81 - to say

So Aya went the Madokami route and is now some abstract cosmic law that protects humanity or something?

Honestly, I'm fine with it. This manga has been pretty draining with all the angst, depressing content and the inordinate amount of loathsome characters involved, some respite is MUCH needed.

Everyone is happy so there isn't enough negative energy. What now, don't tell me Aya is trapped in an endless quest to stop bad things from happening to teenage girls.

Dex-chan lover
You thought it was Madoka route, but it's actually Endgame
(kill the baddie, go back to past to solve things, fight the past version of the baddie again)

Group Leader
You know, I'm genuinely a little impressed here. Even though I think the ending is a little out of nowhere, Kentaro really does remember everything he set up for the rest of the series. Like, it was mentioned that Keisuke left his girlfriend to fawn after Nijimin back in the beginning of Volume 2, and he remembered that enough to show a happy ending version of that.

Also cool how Kentaro handled Kiyo's situation. I joked last time that he'd just try making Kiyo cis and thought that would be a lame solution, so it's actually cool to see me proven wrong in a good way for once. (Also, sidenote: gleaming what I could from the other translations of the manga, I'm pretty sure it's sort of implied that the three bullies tried spreading around her Twitter account to out her again, like they did in the original timeline? Though I think since one of the words used to imply that was "I found the site" I.... well, I think it's obvious why the team here might've changed the line slightly, since that has very different implications in this manga, lol. Then again I might've read Korean wrong.)

It's weird that they cut to King and Ichi so soon, though. We haven't seen the fates of Sarina, Touko, the protagonists of Sept, or the Asagiri family (minus Aya). Maybe we won't see what happens with them at all?

I figured with Aya doing what she did, it would have caused the Site admins to not be around anymore but seems like that's not the case 🤔

Dex-chan lover
@chatnoirchatgris already got it and theres only two games worth playing on it right now, wait for a price reduction or when more games come out next year.
edit: fuck this is a meme about how theres a swatch in this chapter isnt it

>unable to find any girls who can produce enough negative energy
Well, that father just went and bough a Switch Swatch, so gave them a week with those joy-cons and sure you gonna have more than enough negative energy.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty awkward timing to see the fanboy again considering...yeah...

@chatnoirchatgris You're probably gonna wanna spend extra on a real controller.

Fed-Kun's army
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH NOBODY REMEMBERS NIJIMI HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Dex-chan lover
that nintendo switch though

but also its nice seeing all the bs getting taking care of

When will this manga end?

I can't wait to finish it before Kentaro screwing up this manga again (judging from how badly-rated this manga is).
Anyway, what would happen to Kaname in new timeline, is he still an asshole we knew or he'll be a completely different person?

In conclusion, without Aya, they're totally happy but when Aya's around, everyone's miserable and cruel. Fuck everyone's happiness (except Kiyoharu, Kosame, Kayo's family and the people who are genuinely nice to Aya), Aya's the one who deserve a shower of happiness after all the suffering she had to endured. By the way am I the one see Aya's kindness to a fault is unrealistic and hard to relate?

Users who are viewing this thread