Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 16 Ch. 136 - ENTER.81 - to say

No girls with negative energy? and those three that will start to suffer bully by being exposed on the internet? and all the other girls that Aya did not know? but what about those who were already WMDs before Aya won her stick? still think that this manga was canceled, or that the author arrived at a point that did not know what to do, and decided to finalize anyway.

The credits page at the very beginning was hilarious.

@Evelynisgone Only three chapters? Yeah, I definitely think this got cancelled. Everything just feels way too abrupt and wrapped up too quickly. That or Kentarou himself was ready to move on and leave this behind.

@Reddagh The kings said if they are able to get LOTS of negative energy until a certain time, then they would go on with the tempest, and really the only reason why the admins did catch so much energy is because of the girls fighting between each other for their stick and against the Admins, Aya is making sure that even thought she can't save every girl, she is still able to stop the tempest from coming and from the girls from killing each other.

Somehow I know this would happend, but hell... it's like the mangaka did force the story to have an happy ending.

@Memangalikey
If I remember correctly, Kaname only became a shitty person because his shitty father was abusing him by beating him whenever Kaname failed his absurdly high expectations. So if Aya does something about the father, Kaname should turn out fine.
Plus, it was said that Kanames mother was pregnant, but her shitty husband punched her while pregnant, killing the unborn in the process. So, in the new timeline, Kaname is having another sibling (if Satou remembers that bit).

While we all like for that to be a possibility. From the raws, it looks like all the character development Sarina got has been flushed down the toilet and honestly it’s fucking irritating. And it appears Kaname has resumed his abuse as well.

I know that it was a likelihood seeing as time was reversed. But I was hoping for something better. Time. To say. And ‘goodbye’ will be the last chapter apparently.

Group Leader
@QueenMystery

You're forgetting that Aya has the ability to teleport memories. Seeing as Sarina's biggest moments involved Aya (Vol 3, Vol 6-7, Vol 15), it's really easy for Aya to set the new universe Sarina the way she should be.

@queenmystery
@minecraftnoob

Agreed, but not as I expected him to be a decent brother to his biological sister had she been born instead of Asagiri adopted Aya in new timeline (Asagiri family's really fucked up).

and it makes me hate Sarina and Kaname for making Aya's life a hell, again T_T

@EvelynIsGone

But that was only when she had her stick. It seems like she hasn’t gotten it as nobody else has. We originally believed Aya became able to teleport people like the police to Nijimi and Tsuyuno’s homes to prevent their tragedies. We still don’t know much. But if Isoko never became ‘A’. By a domino effect Hyouka may of never became Nana. As she probably would’ve already been killed by Reiko or succeeded in killing her and succumbed to her injuries. And perhaps Aya wouldn’t of gotten her stick like other girls in Nana’s district.

I may not of said it. But I’ve only seen 3 pages of the new chapter on the wiki. So there’s still a lot I’m not sure of.

Aside from that. I want to know more about Makoto. And what was the point of bringing guys from the prequel in was

Users who are viewing this thread