Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 16 Ch. 139 - LAST ENTER - Asagiri Aya

KCS

It was complete shit, but at least I can take enjoyment from the fact that yuri incest is the canon ending, and that this hack mangaka didn't cop out on that point.

Group Leader
thanks for translating!
But wow what was all this for ? I Hop this author don't do other manga ... or at least not like this

Shit ending for a trashy manga, it wasn't a good read but I guess that the yuri was worth it :/

Group Leader
For those who missed the 1 hour exclusive chapter
https://files.catbox.moe/e7gq95.zip

Welp, time to wait for his next manga to see if it can be even more of a mess than Of the End and this one during the later parts.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, but where is the entire mini-arc between chapters 138 and 139?!

Imagine those people that were convinced into animating this manga thinking it's gonna be different from the previous clusterfuck of a manga from the author, and then it turned out it's exactly the same.

Dex-chan lover
I actually somewhat liked this ending, tho i wish we got more chapters to have that final ending actually fleshed out, my biggest shock is how good this ending is compared to ALOT of other series that where better than this series but had god tier horrible endings, 10/10 cant wait for the next crazy shit author will make

Dex-chan lover
So, who's going to give us a brief summary about those characters that are apparently from another manga? (Put in spoiler tags since some people may want to read by themselves)

I can't wait for the next edgier PMMM spin-off!
Honestly tho this was a weird ending but I don't know what to expect from Satou, master of building up a fight and ending it with... muscle girls and lesbian twins. Noice.

It reminds me of Tokyo Ghoul, it started well, it was getting bad, but in the end it got worse than I could imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread