Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 16 Ch. 139 - LAST ENTER - Asagiri Aya

Contributor
The best thing about this author is that he always gives happy endings to his best characters, in this case Kaname.

Dex-chan lover
this series was good really until like about when it was ending not to mention the including of the other series just feels kinda forced imo

but it is what it is ..... at least now its all finally over but like i said it was great up to a certain point then it just went all over the place

but end the end its a happy ending its the least they could have done..

but yeah thanks to all the people that kept working on this series all the way to the end was an interesting ride to say the least

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if i liked it or not but boy, am i happy to finaly check the'' completed'' box on this manga page.

Fed-Kun's army
was that her biological father ? are we supposed to know him ? and who is the mother ?

@Mira995 read Mahou Shoujo of the End
I didn`t finished it yet but Kii (her father) is the guy in the black coat and her mother the one with hairpin who Aya talked to
And I believe the explanation about king is a big spoiler about the manga`s end

(srry bad eng)

Dex-chan lover
Ok, late translation note: In the panel where Shioi says "You're hopeless" about Nijimin, she originally says "コイツは死んでも治らんな", which roughly translate as "This one won't cured even if she dies", which I don't think I need to explain further.

Group Leader
@Meru
its not, i aware because you didn't finished reading the manga yet right? the black coat dude that does look like kii is actually kii and tsukune son. he was from future, and aya/tsuyuno mother still mystery for now.

Kinda sad that even though the timeline apparently "changed", with lots of people who were supposed to be dead now being alive, including Nijimi, Shioi Rina (former freckles girl) still keeps the appearance of Sarina's sister (I actually liked her real appearance). At least we got to see Sakura (chibi girl) one last time.

For some reason I liked the ending but god damn is this rushed. Still a enjoyable series though as long as you can ignore all the ass pulls in the last two acts.

Unexpected ending.
Ichi saves the Earth becoming the new core.Aya,Tsuyuno with their friends alive-happy,and Aya's family(dad and brother)that once hated her,now love her.
This was a happy ending to a manga with a lot of unbearable suffering,especially for Aya.The ending of Mahou Shoujo of The End's ending now ties in to this manga,and makes more sense.This was just the Earth created by that evil twat(forgot name of the villain that became "God" from MSoTE),and he got absolutely wrecked by something way unexpected.
Nana being around feels like another manga is in production,and if so-it'd be nice to see Nana became human once again.The author never did tell us what happened to the dungeon raper,the 2 sisters,and Anjou.I also wonder,since Aya went back to the past,does that mean Kaname wasn't raped by Misumi?🤔🤔
I'm actually going to miss the weekly updates for this manga.It was a FUN RIDE while it lasted.🤗😵

@Peridot I don't know about the others, but Anjou did make an appearance on chapter 135, page 10, where she was riding a bicycle together with one Haruto boy (boyfriend killed due to Mahou Shoujo Site?).

Group Leader
Huh, that was... something. I like this ending, but I feel like it should have had way more buildup. There could have easily been another 10-20 chapters setting up this last chapter, but instead it feels like we got a rushed Cliffsnotes version. It just feels like the mangaka wanted to wrap things up as quickly as possible (actually, I think that's clearly the case, considering that Tempest happened 10 days early). That being said, I'm happy Aya and the other girls got a happy ending; they deserve it.

Also lol, yuri twincest is the canon ending.

Oh, and I laughed at Kanami-chan's note. Thanks for all your hard work.

So I went into this final chapter not sure what to expect.

Then I get to the 3rd page and see they're taking about stuff from the end of Magical Girl Apocalypse.

I'm thinking oh shit I gotta go finish that real quick.
I get that done with, and I come back to this.

And honestly, the way he tied together the two series with this chapter makes me less mad about the other manga's ending or at least the way the final confrontation played out.

Honestly, I'm gonna miss this one despite all the issues it had. I wasn't disappointed by the ending or anything like that, I'd say I like this ending more, but I do wish more stuff got explained or resolved.

Well, whatever Kentaro Sato does next, I'm definitely ready for it. I don't even care at this point if whatever he makes has an even more convoluted story, I'm always gonna stick around for his crazy ride.

Users who are viewing this thread