Mahou Shoujo Site

Dex-chan lover
@kanami-chan
so is 56-78 just flashbacks? i doubt people (specially japanese fans) would stick for over 20 chapters of just flashback

so does those chapters bring anything new to the table, like maybe things seen from another character's point of view or something like that?

@Nick86 @Inokori

56-78 follows two other magical girls from before Aya's story even began, and in 79 basically fast-forwards between then (the "past") back to Aya and friends' story after their <BIG SPOILERY EVENT> at 55.

Edit: Wording

Contributor
@Pandamoni
I see, so is a sorta of side-story unrelated to the main characters, thanks for the explanation.

Dex-chan lover
@PandaMoni
i see, is not this spin off called "Sept", right?
also, spoil me a little, do the story of these 2 "new" magical girls affect the future of Aya's magical girls?

Group Leader
It's hard to explain
It's not that it's not important, but it feels really fillerish
I though it's going to explain the detail about Nana + Misumi alliance, but so far they only showed us that they are cooperating, but nothing is really explained
There is also sub-plot with a mini antagonist called "A", a character from "Mahou Shoujo Site: Sept", a spin-off series, but I don't know if that sub-plot is going to be relevant to the main plot or not. I guess I'll have to wait for few weeks until it (hopefully) becomes clearer.
*I suspect that sub-plot is only going to be relevant to the future chapters of Sept and being completely irrelevant to the main series. That sub-plot explained how Misumi got so many sticks, but I don't think there will be more about it.

If I were to summarize the entirety of Part 2 in 1 sentence..
"It's a huge excuse to introduce new characters that will save our main group's asses in the future"

Dex-chan lover
@Kanami-chan
that actually somehow makes it really clear for me lol
introducing new characters is always hard, i guess its a matter of time to see if in this case it makes sense or not, thanks for the reply
and also thanks for taking on the translations, translations were stuck for around a year and i lost hope

Sounds interesting but I can see why you're planning on skipping ahead for translating the chapters.

Not too bummed out cause I can just wait for either somebody to translate those chapters or whenever the English volumes come out.

Group Leader
COMPLETE SUMMARY OF PART 2 (I will post these exact pages later when I do chapter 79)
Feel free to use it as reference if you want to translate the actual chapters for me. I'll do all the typesetting if you are willing to do it. I heard Indonesian and Chinese scans are almost up-to-date, so if you understand one of those languages, you can probably do it (please do!)
This is actually spoiler-free to the main story since it's a brand new story
here's the link
https://imgur.com/a/9njh2AH

just go to lhscans if you want easy way to read the RAW

Oh boy that summary was the worst and best thing I've read in my life. Thank you Kanami-chan for taking the time to make it.

I'm intrigued to actually see the events from those chapters after reading that summary, but that was more than enough to hold me over.

Thanks for the summary stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@Kanami-chan
so at the end of Kayo's story, all the new characters are dead?
so part 2 is mostly to give insight on Alice and her brother, right?

Dex-chan lover
@Kanami-chan
oh, i see, that makes sense now, they will probably show up some time in the future, thanks for the reply
and thanks for continuously work hard on this project
you're awesome

Group Leader
Join discord channel if you are interested in helping or just talk about scanlation stuff
https://discord.gg/mEu48Zw

Group Leader
Thanks for the summary Kanami-chan. Yeah, it does look like those chapters are just filler stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Agreed, the chapters DO look mostly like filler. But it did have at least one revelation that I think you should make sure readers know:

Alice is Misumi's sister. That is almost DEFINITELY going to be plot relevant at some point, unless they die before the flashbacks. I have not looked at any raws so I have no idea what will happen in the next three chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread