Mahou Shoujo Site

@Martinca11

The brother's essentially invincible from a plot point perspective. He's set up to be the last boss or close to that for our main girl.

Contributor
Hurrah @kanami-chan, so you decided to do the side story before continuing with the main route? Seems you have find someone who help you and already translated 22 chapters? Really appreciated this and thank you for your hard work, also i like these new characters, can be a good ride. :)

Dex-chan lover
@Kanami-chan
do you think that the change in magazine serialization will bring some changes to the tone of the manga in the future?
i love to see my magical girls getting destroyed by the admins, hopefully the manga wont change even a single bit

Contributor
I don't think you need to worry too much @LLENN
Briefly skimming through the list of their series and they have stuff like Baki and the very violent and graphic Resident Evil manga adaptations.

Dex-chan lover
@Dysisa
oh yeah, i just checked
just from what i've read of Baki, they probably wouldnt have problem with a little violence

YESSSSSSSS Part 2 is being done! Thanks to Kanami-chan and all the crazy awesome bastards on the Discord, y'all are doing God's work.

Holy moley we're getting the chapters translated. Very happy for this, and thanks for the hard work, keep it up.

Users who are viewing this thread