Mahou Shoujo Tokushuusen Asuka - Vol. 14 Ch. 57 - Climax Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Well here we go. Let's see what's on offer to finish off this wild ride.

also:
>tentacle pervert necromancer
>gets magical-hammer-to-the-face cast on her
>Suddenly! Another tragic backstory!
hahaha this manga
>her entire motivation is bringing her cat back to life
ok all is forgiven.

Dex-chan lover
>telling her to leave her socks and shoes on
Necromancer is a woman of culture.

Dex-chan lover
@zanonyn "her entire motivation is bringing her cat back to life"

Nah, she said she wants to revive "senpai," so it's a person, not the cat.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/1056074/16

Dex-chan lover
First off thank you for another chapter I love this series, though I'm mildly bummed Sehkmet isn't more feline in her look still her design looks great. Also very nice to see more between the two exes since the Brigadier's been revealed its nice to those two resume their unfinished business. I hope at some point we get to see a flashback of her reacting to her supposed death.
Also I'm glad that current best girl italian tentacle necromancer-san is still trucking she was one of the more powerful remaining members of Babylon so I hope she still has some more cultured tricks up her sleeve. I'm also glad some of the 2nd generation magical girls are still in the fight and if I recall correctly France MK2 just re-entered the fray.
Though what happened to Babylon Brigade Kamen? I don't recall him dying yet.

Dex-chan lover
Military: Enemy is shooting super fusion lasers that insta-ashed a fucking city. I'm sure our basic bitch normal tanks can deal with this!

Military always gets the idiot ball, especially the US military, in manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel
TBF they didn't have any evidence that a tank shell wouldn't explode her to bits. She could have been using a glass cannon build for all they knew.

Recalling how Vincent has conversed with Francine in the past, he doesn't talk to her as though she's his daughter. And that locket...

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel
Hey now, the military just blew the crap out of the Disas Beast, they deserve a bit of credit. If those tanks had orihalcum tipped APFSDS or something they might be able to do something, army said they used up most of their magic metal but not all of it. And they might still at least serve as distractions and give the MG a breather/opening.

@1idd0kun
Clearly the cat is her senpai! :)

Dex-chan lover
I see the US is channeling their inner SAA with those shitty tank tactics

Dex-chan lover
@TheSilverhand I would be happy if she's the one that kill Francie.
Seeing all the 1st gen had a hard time dealing with her betrayal and she was killing civilian before after they got assimilated by baddies.

Dex-chan lover
Wow this is the laziest effort to show a characters background. This might be worst than those in Naruto

@Kyujyu Franchie is 1st tier waifu so nono...
She prob ended up in spec guatanamo facility for mag girl for the rest of her entire life...

Dex-chan lover
@TheSilverhand Her motive for 'world salvation' kinda meh tho.
They don't even show how she survive then suddenly "Im'ma save the whole world from themselves"

Users who are viewing this thread