Mahou? Sonna Koto Yori Kinniku da! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - 'Martial Town' Muchen Morges

Contributor
I'll be sad if we don't have a chapter with Orc-chan in the tournament.

Dex-chan lover
this is the first chapter update today that has the word "defile" (to my knowledge)... i want to know where the hell did the "defiled my granddaughter!!!!" comments came from..

Dex-chan lover
>that fight panel
>that glasses Philea

Dear God how can one mangaka be so based.

Dex-chan lover
Must protecc the precious Orc
The woods are especially dangerous
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iKbWdgW6sD8

Group Leader
so he's going to use that muscle to hit that little girl!?
unforgivable!! that demon!!

Dex-chan lover
I love how our main characters don't even bat an eye at the Orc-san and give sincere compliments. Just a bunch of good-natured quirky people. I wonder if the siscon can bear watching Voltemia risk injury during the tournament though...

Regardless, time for a TOOOOUUURNAMEEEENT!!!

You'd think the guild would have a way to promote D-rank adventurers without forcing them to do E-rank quests. Like an exam or something. At the very least, Yuri and Philea slipped through the cracks and are ranked far below their ability, and that's a major waste of resources (and muscle).
At least Astarte had a way for them to work their way up by showing their competence (and muscles).

Come to think of it, why is Astarte Town lacking in challenging quests when it's near a dangerous B-rank forest? Isn't that too unbalanced?

Users who are viewing this thread