Mahou? Sonna Koto Yori Kinniku da! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Magic Battle Tournament (3)

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, he didn't hold back with the punch, that's goddamn hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
NANI?! in the first round i was sure he hold back on the girls...

Dex-chan lover
HOLDING BACK? WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS BABY HOUR?
ONLY BUFF BOYS ALLOWED HERE
MUSCLE MAGIC STRONKER THERE IS

She is not going to defeat herself if you hold back. If she made it to the semi finals then she definitely is strong.

Dex-chan lover
The crowd is full of shit. MUSCLES LOVE ALL GENDERS! Both men and women have muscles, therefore men and women are equals!
Trying to kill Yuri aside, which was totally predictable, I'm glad Barbandogas realized that that unleashing full MUSCLE is a sign of respect.

Also, the fact that the dragons were somehow flexing along with Yuri was awesome. Muscle resonates with muscle, water with water. Two of a kind.

I don't think Muscles are god though. Muscles are a force of nature that flex, no more, no less.

Dex-chan lover
So, the ------- got wet by a girl, and the ------- spasmed, causing the girl's wetness to contract and move on it's own against her will, leading to the ------- striking deep in her and leaving her reeling and unable to respond. Resulting in the owner of the ------- to be hated by the girl's brother. Yep, perfectly normal reaction and relatable stuff this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@shamz
He's a gentleman, but he also knows how to treat a warrior.
He didnt hold back because he acknowledged her strength as a fighter
The first round girls werent worth it

Aggregator gang
Gender Equality? I'm surprised since during his previous bout, he only chopped the girls unconscious.

Users who are viewing this thread