Mahou? Sonna Koto Yori Kinniku da!

You forgot the "he dismember people with a fist attack".

Chapter 6 was a weird arc-type chapter that tried to portray itself as pretty deep but failed on all ends. It was still cool to see more of the musclebrain being a musclebrain.

Let's give anyone who's on the fence for what this manga is about.

------------------
You see this manga?

https://mangadex.org/title/33085/kage-no-jitsuryokusha-ni-naritakute

Read chapter 1 pgs 4-8. It's that premise, except IT WORKED (he didn't get magic though) .

I dont understand how this manga isn't atleast an 8. It's not isekai trash, and it's absolutely hilarious. MMC is strong but not one punch man strong. He's also not oblivious to the woman who's around him. MMC is obssessed with muscle but can still understand other people. It keeps the manga feeling without falling to the usual tropes. The only reason I don't give it a 10/10 is because the designs are just bland. Even the female main character is likable and has a fairly unique personality. She has insecurities but doesn't spend the whole first chapters focusing on it. You can tell she's faced trauma related to it but every scene with her doesn't contain constant inner monologue about how tortured she is.

8.5/10 9.5/10 if story continues with this pacing and writing.

Dex-chan lover
I muscledentally encountmuscled this muscle manga earlier, so I did the right muscle thing and musclestart musclereading it. It's the musclebest muscle decision I musclemade in the whole muscle day. The MuscleMC has a certain old-muscle school musclevibe written all over his muscles, and that is quite musclefreshing compared to the brooding MCs of the recent days. I guess it musclehelps that I muscle-like light-muscled series like this that doesn't muscle seemed to take muscleself seriousmuscle-ly.

MUSCLE10 / MUSCLE10, will definitely muscle-follow and muscleread this muscle series like a mad muscleman.

lol, a muscle head has finally got a story.
A muscle otaku, you all muscle read this, all muscle lovers, lol. You muscle forgive though his muscle head.

Is someone going to continue translating this manga, cause I think its so good.
I checked the raws, and they are ch 12, so I was just wondering.
But please, someone, help, help

No new chapter of Magic Muscle?

I MUST FLEX MY MUSCLES HARDER UNTIL THE NEXT RELEASE COMES OUT!!

Users who are viewing this thread