Mahou? Sonna Koto Yori Kinniku da!

This is so dumb but so good. Praise the muscle god for blessing us with such a good manga. Now get up and pray in 5 sets of 10.

simple comedy, just don't think much of it and you'll enjoy it. not bad, not great. somethin' you can read at like, 3 am.

Indulge in the beauty of muscles as you follow the adventures of Yuri the macho alpha man and Firia the elf. Truly a manga above all others. This is a modern masterpiece.

@simetris
Regardless of whatever this manga is trying to teach you, muscles don't compensate for lack of characterization, conflict or story. As an isekai, this is your run of the mill story, which still makes it pretty damn awful by normal manga standards.

@isekaijin is this an isekai? the MC didn't go from earth to another wolrd or vice-versa... or is isekai just "On another world" then DB, Z, GT, Super, etc is an isekai, Saint Seiya is an isekai, Sonic X is an isekai, etc... in my belief this is just an action/adventure manga/novel, also this is just "7th Gate Open: the novel: the manga"

@lolera222
Well damn, you're right, I wasn't paying attention. But now it doesn't have the excuse of being on the laziest LN narrative genre. Yet gleefully falls in the same pitfalls, which makes it worse.
It's fun, in the same way OPM is fun. You laugh at the 'haha look at this guy, he's too powerful' a couple of times then you realize it has nothing else going for it.

My guy is going super saiyan 1. He's gonna transform into super saiyan three during the fight.

I'm not sure why people are complaining, it's not a battle manga, it's character comedy manga. And honestly the interactions between two main characters are pretty fun so far.

Users who are viewing this thread