Mahou Tsukai no Oshigoto - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Nice chapter. Glad everyone doing well. I don't think she study it for a selfish purpose.

Group Leader
Um, is that really page 4 of this manga? Looks like the wrong page 4 was uploaded.

On page 3 there is a bubble with Japanese in it with English on top of it, I can't read it. Page 18 it's written 1.250.000 but she says 12.5 million and on top, it's written 125k, 3 different things so which is it? Page 19 Titani um, it should be titanium

Double-page supporter
I swear I think I've seen / watch story similiar to this manga when still kids. 😂

Group Leader
@Hoezell lol ya the Japanese is 後でうちにも来てくれよ, it's kinda weird unless they are using the uchi (which normally means home) to mean something like "our shop"..in which case it would just be saying something like "Come to my shop"

@KazuyaKan That's the right page...that's the guy going to the exams they were talking about at the end of the chapter. He's taking the test for the Golem/Robot thing....guess I should have translated the sign.

Group Leader
@Kernub It's 1.25 million yen, $12.5k. I did the math wrong.

Sorry for the mistakes everyone. I was tired and didn't check it over well enough before submitting it. I reuploaded it with corrections.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda weird that guns are illegal but magic item that can do the same things as guns are sold in a normal shop even in an online store.

>orichalcum is widespread enough to be legal using it for comercial purposes
I guess is shit besides magic and/or miitary grade stuff is vibraniun lookalike

Dex-chan lover
If they keeping doing that to the shops they be shut down again lol

I'd just buy titanium containing appliances and scale them to make my own titanium wand, kinda like building a occasion on a budget

Dex-chan lover
Chief looks like sukeban.
+
Sudden theory: two worlds recently became interconnected and magic from overflowing world constantly goes into world devoid of magic thus constantly dropping people of magic world in and making hard to go out against magic flow.

Users who are viewing this thread