Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Yotsuba Keishou-hen - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@dkuro

wait, now that I think about it, even if they were cousins their moms are identical twins right? wouldn't that make them genetically like half brother and sister anyway? I imagine they would be able to marry under the law but, wouldn't that be a problem that anyone with half a brain would point out to them in order to stop them from marrying and having little anime-jesus-yandere-babies?

Supporter
@reaper89 @Yunwu please direct said love and support to the link at the bottom of this thread, as I am not the one who translated this.

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry Miyuki, even if society or the law don't support you, remember... even the incest fandom doesn't support you....

@Dabaha There are way too many signs through out the novel that most of the explanation about Tatsuya's emotions are exageratted. They don't seem to be stopped, rather, just limited, and there are some signs that what was said might not be true

Slightly annoyed that Tatsuya and Mizuki have the course 1 flower emblem and not the magical engineering grear emblem on their uniforms
Edit: ok they do have gears, they are just not visibly different except thicker outlines. Only on page 8 can you barely see it as a gear

Dabaha & dkuro
In fact there are people among the 10 master clans who are upset by the news about them be engaged. The head of the Saegusa family (only 'cause he wants to antagonize against Yotsuba Maya), and the head of the Ichijo family (on one hand for the concern that the genetic legacy of two outstanding magicians will be wasted, and on the other hand for fulfilling the wish of his son, the "Crimsom Prince" to "love" Miyuki). The Saegusa propose their eldest daughter, Mayumi, as Tatsuya's fiancée and the Ichijo propose the "Prince" as Miyuki's fiancé.

Users who are viewing this thread