Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
I'm looking forward to how they treat her receptionist job. It's a shame the novel isn't getting translated.

Aggregator gang
...did this just end? Holy thatwas only 4 chapters, felt like 40.

Also, fuck off lockmann, she needs to be free to follow her dreams. At least he's not forcing her to love or engage to him.

thank you for the updates!!!! i was so sad cuz i thought this had been dropped. i'm kinda happy that the school arc is over cuz i'm super curious at how the author will depict the receptionist's job

Dex-chan lover
dropped

I just fucking can't believe that the author would pull the chiche that oh the dude who literally physically abused you was romantically interested in you and you fell for it bullshit especially with Lockman actually gut punching her I just can't fucking believe it

Dex-chan lover
i bet lockman got heart throb when she's laughing thats why the headbutt
they just get used too much with battle 'fighting' heheh
i notice the more he grow up, more quite he seems in front of nunnaly (and he always watching her from side too)

Supporter
The people saying there's chemistry between the two must've failed Chemistry. I really don't understand why this is rated so high. Giving this one, maybe two more chapters. If that prick continues being a main character, this is being dropped.

Dex-chan lover
If this manga were at all believable, she'd have frozen him in the fountain for casting a spell on her like that and trying to dictate her mobility. Dude ever hear of consent?

Well that was dissapointing. The beginning seemed good with non-isekai fantasy with MC who has normal magic but it turned out to be pretty generic.

- Forever 2nd FL who studies hard can't win against ML who doesn't study hard(?): Check
- FL's I will definately win next time attitude: Check
- Bully ML who actually likes FL: Check

In this chapter FL and ML seem like compleately different characters. Their relationship just went 180 with ML treating her well and MC acting flustered for some reason.

And all female characters seem to be blind to ML's real personality even tough he doesn't even hide it in front of them when he's with FL.

Contributor
There seems to be an error here: in chapter 2, Marisa said that her elder brother is her family's heir; in this chapter, she is her family's heir. Which is it?

Dex-chan lover
The teacher knows what's up to. He ships them as well.
Nunnaly smiled locmann received +9000 damage direct hit to his heart. XD

Lol that's he headbang her. He was shookt. XD

Fed-Kun's army
He is hot, okay... still, pretty much the most unrealistic thing that she know starts to like him out of the blue... but i guess thats in the genre... -.- would like to get a more realistic way at this once...

Plus: her feeling "relaxed" at always being second... fells so conservative in a "womand the weaker one"-way...

Dex-chan lover
Really random comment- if her hair is blue, why is her friend calling her peach pie? It sure as hell isn't a dig at her assets, lol.

Oh, and her friend hair is pulling a Leia XD

Well, that "romantic" scene was completely unearned, bleh.

Users who are viewing this thread