Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
I get the feeling he wanted to go in for a kiss, but chickened out at the last second. If that's true, then I'd like to think that he actually lost to her for once. Pity she's too dense to notice her victory or something. :p

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it, exactly what part of him is meant to be likable? I see none of it.

Group Leader
I don’t understand the appeal of Alves. Is he supposed to be the male lead? A new male character could appear and become the male lead and it’ll still be more logical than Alves and Nunnaly getting together. Shows how meaningless this arc was in terms of showing their nonexistent ‘romance’.

Dex-chan lover
finally, hopefully McDouche doesn't follow her back to her town just to be an adventurer there...

Dex-chan lover
@Chiiyuu : pretty faced douchebags always get the main girl at the end in shojo stories...
Maybe japanese, chinese and korean authors are masochists or are obsessed about abusive relationships with assholes.

The rare case were they doesn't get the girl is when they aren't the first potential male love interrest introduced and the first one to appear get way more screentime...

Group Leader
And for the rest of their lives Lockmann always finished first, no matter the task.

The MVP of this chapter was definitely the teacher.
And I relate to Nunally on a spiritual level. Screw the party when there is food!!! xD

It just occurred to me that protagonists never tell their friends they look beautiful, it's always them getting told they're <compliment> but they never say it back.

Also that man...how many women has he said the same words to? Hah?

Dex-chan lover
Uhg... A dance competition where one of the contestants is also the judge? How does that make any sense? This Lockmann guy is such a creep. I hope he falls into ruin as the villain rather than winning as the male lead.

Is it just me or is the relationship between the mc and lockman kinda bland???? Like besides being "rivals" they literally have no chemistry and know absolutely nothing about each other. Like, they're not even friends... I know it's only like 4 chapters but their interactions feel so forced.

Dex-chan lover
lol the poor guy in the library. got the courage to talk to the girl but got scared off by her friend XD
many thanks

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 That's his loss in my book

-

And I'm sorry for the people that ship them, but if I was her, I think it's a red flag when the man you constantly picks a fight with goes with 5 women to the party...

Guild receptionists have an amazing background that they can even choose to be a royal mage yet they don't get individual rooms?

Users who are viewing this thread