Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat Some people, including myself, hate being the centre of attention. Add to that the screaming blue hair, which just makes people take a second look, can make it awkward.

Also, getting second means not being first. Ask some athletes, "only" getting second just means that they failed on the finish line. Over competitive people are sometimes nuts.

Dex-chan lover
Well technically he IS in Haare so lol
And her field works is totally dangerous as a receptionist, they should made a request for adventurers to accompany them to investigate not just yolo 2 receptionist inside the forest for that.
What will happen if them also went missing, totally defeat the purpose of preliminary investigation.

@kyujyu
i believe the idea is that these receptionists need to have enough magical strength and such to defend themselves in situations like these. Although field work overal does kind of defeat the porpuse of a ‘receptionist’. But i guess that’s how it works in this world.

Besides that, I do kind of agree. having defense along wouldn’t have been a bad idea. But I suppose they weren’t really expecting that. Lol.

So I’m guessing she transferred to him because she was thinking about him which added him to her intended destination. Right? (Poorly worded I know)

Fed-Kun's army
@Okamiana

Simply put the transfer destination was influenced by the ML1.

Could be, but i'm thinking it's just a coincidence that ML1 is there.
*i didn't read raw so i'm just guessing

Dex-chan lover
My god, love this combi so much. The last time I saw these kind of tsundere couple was kaichou wa maid sama

Group Leader
Bah, she was only second because of academic fraud on the part of the other guy, who was given first place because of his connections and status.

Dex-chan lover
@Viviyan @Kyujyu I think that is exactly why Haare hires only the top students of the magic academy so I dare say they are much more powerful than most of the adventurers (ones who can’t use magic or didn’t go to the magic academy).
Besides, their job isn’t to subjugate but to monitor the situation. They surely have enough judgement to know when to withdraw.
It’s actually pretty interesting to see a new kind of guild system, the backstages of all the isekai trash mangas that I greedily read.

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Lol @guspaz his nobility rank did not influence his achievements. Dont forget about the prince who didnt get the top 2 spots in school or captaincy

@moel aye aye captain hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread