Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
omg omg omg this update is just SO GOOD. GOD IM SO ANXIOUS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.... FINALLY THE SLOW BURN IGNITES...??

not a lady? bruh what r u then LOL
im SOO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T PLEASE COME SOONER
TYSM!

I'm so excited for the next couple of chapters! Thanks for updating!

Aggregator gang
I wanna see him A) recognize her immediately or B) not realize and fall in love with her again!

Dex-chan lover
Would be damn amusing, if Nunally never changes her opinion on Lockman and ends up with someone else.
Avoid the tropes and clichees for once.

Supporter
Every time I read about a masquerade ball, I'm reminded of the garden orgies in Empress of another World.

Dex-chan lover
Lady refers to nobles if you didn't know, that's why she said isn't a lady.

What a nice father, but I'm really hoping what if MC falls in love with another guy y'know? And ML would have to realize his true feelings or something, kinda also hoping that ML just kinda gets married away bc I didn't like his abusive behaviour.

yay! thanks for the update~
but even if it's masquerade ball, won't lockmann know coz of her blue hair? unless nunally will hide it :D

Dex-chan lover
Uhg, I hate Lockmann even more now for interrupting the mystery with the magic beasts.

Thank you soooo much for the update! ^^ I can't wait to see how pretty she is all polished up 😍

Dex-chan lover
It reminds me more and more of Special A. A commoner with incredible capability, always number 2 to the 'perfect' upper class student. "Ni-san"

Also, she's usually more intelligent than that. Why hasn't she realized that her being allowed through the barrier (which requires very specific permissions) is important?

Dex-chan lover
we interrupt this interesting story about a devastated wife with child who's pleading with MC to save her husband and a massive dangerous monster who might be a big danger to the people to instead bring you MC and the douche going to the ball...

My bet is that he recognizes her immediately but is intrigued she's there and she doesn't realize he's recognized her until too late, possibly after she falls asleep from her helluva day.

Users who are viewing this thread