Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

by the power of naughtiness, i command this particular plot to be very very twisted! its too simple, i can foresee demons and maou coming already.

Thanks for the update. Its a shame that this is one of the few stories where a commonerxnoble ship has the potential to be approved by the noble side of the family (since the dad married for love and still ended up successful) but the majority here agrees that the MC deserves better and the ML is bad (not terrible for me but yeah, anyone can see the issues. Plus it doesn't help reading the spoilers that paints him just a bit more... bad for her). A shame really, since his dad is really nice.

Monster is most likely the husband, isn't it? The poor wife

:?
previous chapter comment section I read a spoiler that said at the end of the series they STILL don't really realize their own feelings. so I am getting really really really mixed feelings for this series

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh... it seems that the author dislike FMC because every time FMC is on the verge of accomplishing something or developing further as a character, but it all gets tossed aside as she’s forced into a hamfisted romantic development that she clearly wants no part of. I mean, it’s mentioned that the male lead is getting married, and her first thought isn’t about any regrets she has about their relationship, but instead about how her good friend will be disappointed.

i want romance out in the field with monsters not at a dumb ball pls better plot devicessssss 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
This is the "oh shit" chapter

Also, this is like when the DnD party makes a detour from the plot and it ends up biting them in the ass later.

Ok. Reading all of the comments..I feel obligated to explain a few things cuz I really like this story. It's not that I want to force you to read this just because you think it's not good about the ML( lockman) but I think the plot to is quite simple to understand.

1. I believe this story portrayed a simple plot seeing how fast the time planning in the story. Like the duration of her being a child aiming to be a receptionist then goes on become a student and graduating and then working live...it's simple to say that the main reason or plot about this story evolved around the FL.
I do find the part where she's always get second place quite disturbing but it is the choice of the writer to take that as romance moments. Cuz looking at how lockman behaved...the only way to messed up and attract the FL attention is to get her frustrated.

2. Her not accepting the 'lady' words from the maids. It's not that the lady here is about gender. But she's declining the word 'lady' as a tittle. Cuz she knows she's a commoner. So there's no shounen ai or whatever it is. Lol..

3. Lockman behaving quite rudely. Ok this is actually a fantasy-magic-related world. That being said.....both FL and lockman have strong power. Sooo...those violent action lockman did towards her also getting paid when she did it to him in the same way. But... looking at another perspective...I saw this part as an opportunity for lockman to actually hold her or perhaps flirt with her. Ok. I do find that part funny but please bear with me. HAHAHA.

4. Beast moment collab with ball moment. (Not a very good plot- by some viewer) ok for me...I don't have any problems with this part. Cuz I believe that this ball moment come so sudden will have something to do with lockman helped her and in the same time showed viewer about their relationship development. Tbh I've read the raw for chapter 8.
chapter 8 is soooo cute. She become a beautiful lady covering her face with mask and veil and at the ball she saw (spied?) Lockman behaviour with the princess...when suddenly a pig-headed man approach her like talking about food and somehow she end up dancing with him. And the king then using magic revealed every person face (true face) including her veil and mask vanished. But shockingly... lockman was the man that dance with her (the pig-headed man) and the 'lockman' she saw dance with the princess was a ( random?)man. Then the princess approach the real lockman and lockman covered FL with his (cloak?)so like their distance wassss soooo close and yeah...she still not taking that as him getting interested and like her. His father too and the king maybe...saw this and I just they knew all along that the one lockman has been Interested in the first place was her.
I take that part as romance development before she asked lockman to settle the beast issue. Moreover...I think the author wanted to emphasize about her really more than the beast issue..cuz I don't think the beast issue will last longer. Maybe the beast itself is the lost husband.

Now....heheheh I think I'm done.

I fucking love masquerades man, i can’t wait to see her all dressed up and to see how fast it takes him to realize it’s her!!!

Users who are viewing this thread