Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

I wonder if she will be paired up with Zenon, just to see if Lockman gets jealous. That hair is a giveaway for her identity.

I've been reading way too many stories with MC having to adhere to strict societal rules that I get slightly upset when I see the MC be rude to nobles. I get flash-backs about all the fake white lotus heroines I read.

Also unless she covers her hair, she's gonna be instantly recognized. She's got that unique, one of a kind, blue hair.

This manga will have a long time to be end because the webnovel is have so many chapter as well. Whats make me a bit upset is the lack of romance scene in that long progress 😭

Double-page supporter
I want to like this manga because ice magic is obviously the best, but her love interest is really unappealing. Just make him a popsicle or something and go do receptionist things.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lili49545 It is generally annoying/bad writing. Unless you justify why the nobility are so relaxed about their relationships with the commoners, it makes the nobility/commoner distinction mean little. The early chapters set the tone that there is a decent sized gap; this gap was reduced for her, and those around her, due to hard work, and compassion. Meaning that most people should find the relationships of her and her friends to be odd. Not to mention the sibling bonding she has going on with the ML.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, of course, they're making her go... I what's going to happen such a mystery 😒

To hell with the masquerade ball. I'm here for the monsters and the receptionist job!

But I like this masquerade ball plot, it's interesting and refreshing compared to the mystery which seems a little boring

Aww it's nice to see nobles that value love/feelings over political interests 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread