Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

@lurkingFluff @Twia
Just in case of the rules...

Look for the website called NovelUpdates and then do a search for, "I Want to Be a Receptionist of The Magic World". There should only be one title that pops up and that will be this one.

Kikiki I so~ love this!!! Of course we ship Hell x Lockman aka Nunnully x Alves :) But I do indeed feel bad for Marissa because she likes Lockmann. I think that in the past before Nunnully's hair turned blue it was dark brown. and as most knoww~ Lockman said that when he identifies his type. He either finds the girl marrys her or finds Nunnully obviously beause of her hair if not that then personality, one can tell hehehe.

Thank you so very much and I can't wait till the next chapter ~ :)

I have a hunch that the husband is y’know.....
But I do hope!!! Hope they still find the husband .. somehow oh god the anxiousness is actually creeping into me as well.

On another note, loving this budding romance. I was wishing it won’t be but the way Lockmann has been looking at her from the start is telling.

But gaaah still can’t shake the feeling of the husband of the client at all grrrr

Fed-Kun's army
Next chapter's gonna be good.
If you didn't like ML before, then you might be less disappointed with him in the next chapter.

@AngelDaniela I read the WN too and mannnn I can't wait

haha i bet only people lockmann allows can go through the barrier and since he likes nunally she was able to bypass the barrier and get into his home. 😂 thats why the dad was like: UR SPECIAL

Ah, man, I'm so excited for next chapter! I also like that there's a substantial plot to go along with the romance. Unlike some other stories, I can still recall details of the plot even if it's been months since I've read it, which means to me that it stands out by being unique, well-done, etc.

Oh im totally shipping the chief and the captain of the nights 😂
Also, whatbthe heck alves? Fight for your love! Dont be such a - - - - -!!!
And daaaaaaddd, thank you so much for helping out your hopeless child. We need you. I mean, he needs you...

Fed-Kun's army
Noticed it in the chapter before where they said only those he trusts can go in, but I guess they are good friends.

Finally a dad who’s not ass that pushes people to arrange marriage. I like the dad, go captain lead the ship!

Dex-chan lover
wouldn’t recognizing each other be really easy? since those masks barely cover anything, unless they’re going for a full face mask. also, I can’t see how she can blend in well, when it’s stated multiple times that her hair sticks out like a sore thumb

Dex-chan lover
@ElfWastaken - indeed, it should be easy for people who know each other well. But if it's just a political marriage of people who barely know each other - they would not be able to do it, and the marriage can be cancelled.

Users who are viewing this thread